or Connect

Posts by Mishu83

Thank you for the replies. We are still uncertain what it is. It is starting to clear up with the cephalexin and ointment his pediatrician gave us. Unfortunately the dermatologist can't see him until the 24th and there isn't another we can go to. They say it's not an emergency.   Right now it's in a stage where it's drying up and just flaking off. No red spots and the parts that dried and flaked off don't show any evidence of ever being there.   I plan to bring...
Hi   I'm trying to figure out what my son has. He started out with one pimple like bump in his pubic area, it was not painful to him and his Pediatrician treated it with Mupirocin ointment and Cephalexin antibiotics. It seemed to clear up and then a few weeks it returned, but multiplied. I have tried the Mupirocin again without any changes, Neopsorin and A&D ointment as well as CJ's.   The pimples do not pop and have no puss inside. They are not soft like a...
I have no idea what is going on with my toddler. He will be 3 in in 2 weeks. I need help, is this normal? He's my first so this stage is new to me but it's so frustrating I want to cry (and sometimes do!), I feel helpless...   -He is repetative to the point he sometimes gets tongue tied(He does speak well and have a decent vocab though)   -He flat out ignores me or my husband at times   -Kicks and screams on the floor over simple things   -Headbutts me...