or Connect

Posts by myseekai

All I can say is, I am sorry! I've been in a similar situation too. It's since changed but it wasn't because of anything I did or said. My husband was working in landscaping and coming home to myself and our newborn. I did all the cleaning, housework, taking care of the baby. All I wanted him to do when he came home was take care of the baby so I could have 30 minutes to an hour of "recoup" time due to being a new mommy and having no idea what I was doing. I also...
I have an almost 2 year old son. I enjoy crocheting and I'm learning how to sew on a machine. I have a really hard time keeping my son out of my yarn while crocheting (he likes to pick the ball up and hand it to me or roll it under chair legs). Sewing is another story though and that's why I've been doing more sewing than anything lately. I give him a few scraps of cloth and he just has a blast. When he gets bored of the cloth he will climb up in the chair next to me and...
I would just like to say that you can still have an AMAZINGLY magical Christmastime without Santa being a part of it. My dad has really strong opinions on Christmas, Halloween, Easter, etc. My sisters and I were all raised without Santa and we all LOVED Christmas time. We loved Christmas because we got to go visit grandparents and extended family that we didn't usually get to see. We got to make awesome cookies with our mom and grandma's. We got to play outside in the...
My son will be 2 in November. He only sees his daddy about 4-7 days out of the month. My husband is a truck driver (and a brand new one at that) so he is out on the road a lot. He has to be out for 4 weeks and then he can come home for anywhere from 4 to 7 days to spend with us. My son was a mess the first couple times he left and I was worried that he wouldn't remember who daddy was since he was so young. This is my husbands 3rd trip home and he will be leaving again on...