or Connect

Posts by Dolifre

hi!   Did you ever find one?  We are looking for one as well!  Can you let me know?   Thanks so much!  
IMO, the Ergo is sooo much easier to pop my baby in and out of when we are out, especially when going from car/carrier.  Also, when she is fussy, there is minimal time spent putting it together (like Moby).  The Moby has those long tails that drag on the floor and the thought of them dragging on the ground or in a public place skeeves me out!  I haven't mastered my ring sling yet, but I get so frustrated with how it gets all bunched up and tangled.  I know I just need to...
Hi everyone- I'm curious how the littles are dong in the car now, any progress? My 8.5 week old makes car travel very unpleasant. She also screams when the car is stopped, and is inconsistently calm while moving. It is definitely anxiety-provoking for me and I've avoided unnecessary car trips as a result. I'm wondering if it is better to just keep at it or just wait to see if it shall pass...luckily I live in an urban area where we can walk most places. Oh yeah, and...
Hi all- What a difference three weeks makes...my daughter loves the ergo! She has taken many naps in there, with occasional resistance initially when she is put in. We had a period recently where we needed white noise and I bounced while she was in the ergo. But for the most part she goes right in and is out like a light within a few minutes. Oh yeah, vacuuming helps too. My floors have never been cleaner! It feels so good to be able to wear her and get things...
Hi all-   My nursing cover just screams "I'm breastfeeding!"  It is bright pink with flowers and was given to me as a gift. I must say that when I used it at the mall the other day, I felt a little uncomfortable.  I was wondering if any of ya'll have one that is a bit more discreet that you could recommend?  Maybe one that looks more like an article of clothing or shawl?  There are a few that I've seen on Amazon, but before I go and spend the $, I thought I would ask...
I ran out to Walmart last night to get a bouncy seat cuz I thought my arms were going to fall off from bouncing her...best 22 bucks I ever spent!   We were also given that Cadillac swing, but my baby won't have anything to do with it!  Yet she loves when we swing her in our arms...oh well, I'm sure  things will change in like 10 minutes like it usually does!  Maybe she'll dig the swing at a later time...   I have also found myself giving into things I thought I...
Thanks ladies-I will try some of these things today!
Eliza Violet at 2 weeks old      
Hi-   My daughter screams bloody murder lately when I try to get her in a ring sling, moby wrap, or ergo.  She also stiffens her legs every time and refuses to bend her knees!  She liked being worn just a week ago!  When do you usually wear your babies?  After they eat?  Do you put them in awake or wait until they fall sleep?  I know she is little and I have high hopes of us getting accustomed to it eventually.  Just wondering how I can make it a little more...
The shoving of the food seem to be a popular pastime!  I shove food that requires 2 hands when I have no-baby time!  Lately I've also been writing out thank you notes, veg out on Facebook, and shower!  Oh yeah and laundry (not so fun...)