or Connect

Posts by ericaf

I'm so sorry to hear of your new, jenjy. 
texasfarmom: There is a hugeeeee range of "normal". As long as it's doubling, you're good! My levels with my DD were lower than this baby is now, and my DD is perfect! It definitely also depends on when your baby implanted. If it was later, it makes sense for them to be a little lower!
4 months with DD (I had a m/c after 2 months of TTC before her) and 1 month with this baby. From what I've read, the average is 6 months for women in their mid-twenties and it goes up from there!
I take Rainbow Light Prenatal Just Once too. I took them with DD and liked them! I take a seperate fish oil. Actually... I also take Zinc and Apple Cider Vinegar because my Accupuncture man wanted me too. Hah.
I had bloodwork done because I have Graves disease and O/B wanted to test my wonky thyroid and preggo hormones as well.   At 4 weeks, 2 days and 16 DPO HCG: 931 Progesterone: 35
I'm still nursing my 14.5 month old typically 3x a day. I had breast cancer in 2010 and had a mastectomy on my left side, so I'm just nursing with my right side (never had a problem nursing, thank God!) but I do notice nipple sensitivity already. I want her to self wean when she's ready, but I don't know if I could handle tandem nursing on just one boob. I could handle it if my DD wanted to nurse once a day before bed or something life that. I guess I don't know how many...
Hahahaha!!
Well... LilyTiger and justchanti aleady know me because we were all in the August 2012 DDC together! But here I am, pregnant with baby #2. EDD is 7/22. Excited to be here!   wengrin and stretch: Hi again!
Meeeeee!!! I just got my BFP today at 10 DPO! I'm in shock! EDD 7/22
I am in some serious shock over here... The line came up immediately, didn't even need to wait. I totally thought I was out this month once I saw my temp go a little bit down today. Crazy!!