or Connect

Posts by BigMamaBear

I had a dream last night that I had twin boys in my uterus and I was able to pull them out to hug them and even dress them, and then put them in ideal positioning for birth and then place them back in my womb. They were so sweet and I was just so in love with them. They were so tiny. I kept putting them head down, ready to be born but they kept wiggling out of the position.  In real life my baby was very active all night, so maybe I was just dreaming about that - and it...
I would love to have a photographer at my birth so my husband and daughter can concentrate on enjoying the moment instead of worrying about getting pics/video. but unfortunately, my labors are too fast. Last one was 1.5 hrs. Midwife doesn't make it on time. No time for a photographer. 
Here's mine http://nieceyd.blogspot.com/ I need to post some new posts on there but have been having a break from anything other than light internet usage for a bit. 
I'm just lurking here but had to chime in to say congratulations! Oh my, I thought I had my hands full! I guess I have it easy comparatively! You deserve a medal. I hope your DH is able to feel more at peace and that you both have lots of support, and I wish you a very healthy pregnancy. I'd love to have been a fly on the wall at that ultrasound!
Thanks so much for the encouragement and advice.  It started to get worse and worse yesterday and even crawling a few feet to the bathroom had me crying and cursing. And I started to get kind of panicky about it. I couldn't sit up or reposition myself in bed, it was really bad. But in the middle of the night I managed to get upright and shuffle to the bathroom! Which is a big improvement. Ans since then I've gotten upright again and shuffled over to the other side of...
Made me tear up. Thanks. They are happy to help me out and be there for me, and that almost makes me feel worse. I wish they'd just get mad at me some time or something, as stupid as that sounds. I feel like I've used up my sympathy cards a long time ago, I don't know that I'd have the same patience if I was in the supporting role in this. I wish I would, but honestly I don't know how well I'd do.  I'm used to priding myself in sucking it up and taking it on the chin....
I got up this morning, got a drink and went to pee, got dressed but didn't feel like cooking or facing the day yet, so I climbed back in bed with the youngest three and stuck blues clues on the tv and chilled for a couple episodes. Everything seemed fine.  Then I went to get up to make breakfast and found that I couldn't stand up at all. Somehow it must have gone wrong in that time I was sitting watching blues clues? I don't understand how. I crawled to the kitchen,...
We've been pretty set on not finding out every time. This will be our seventh surprise baby. In my experience, the older siblings who are set on either a boy or girl get so overwhelmed with the magic of seeing the new baby that they don't mind as much at the time. I've even had a couple times where the sister was ADAMANT she was having a sister and I really worried how she'd react if it's a boy...then when she met her baby brother she said, "I KNEW it would be a boy"....
I wish I could blame my fat face on pregnancy...
I'm sorry you fell and it was so traumatic at the hospital.  My knee still hasn't healed from when I fell near the end of my pregnancy with my wee boy who's now 13 months old. I fell when running outside home depot and tripped on a loose tile. Baby was fine thankfully. It hurt like heck though and was so embarassing.  I'd love to hear more about this dog!