or Connect

Posts by indie1976

oh! shell!!! i'm crying! beautiful, beautiful sight!!!!!!
shell, sounds like it could be implantation spotting! hoping it is! you have such restraint waiting to test!!!
chrissy - that is FANTASTIC news! so happy for you! what a relief! i'm sorry about the bfn but what a very nice consolation prize :)   adiejean - being sidelined is the worst. i hope you are back in the game soon.    chuord - your post about big brother made me laugh so hard. never heard of a 'turkey slap'. thankfully, the show is not nearly that insane over here. we did try to watch the uk version once and were surprised by the difference. years ago i would have...
hi my friends.   so sorry for all the bfns... hoping at least one of them turn into a positive!   toothfairy - your post was so sweet. i love the thought of you showing your baby how much you love her and each other and life. that brought tears to my eyes. what a wonderful soul you are.   jpack - i'm sorry the PNW air didn't do its magic this time around. espresso sounds like a perfect pick-me-up.   sherry - hope you are hanging in there back in the...
shell - they are beautiful! you give me hope! afm - started clomid today. having a very rocky start to this cycle. last cycle was weird and long, this period was just some scant spotting, my hormone levels are all in decent range but my afc is frickin zero (usually 7 or 8) so i have no idea what's up but we're moving forward... expectations low. other than that, dh is getting us set up to start watching big brother next week, live feeds and all. perfect mindless summer...
Hi my friends,   Let's see if I can catch up...   Toothfairy - Sending lots and lots of love your way. We are here for you come rain or shine (but SO hoping for shine... you deserve some shine, dammit)   Bebe - EEK! You are so close! How wonderful that you have had a long, healthy pregnancy! As for work, I originally thought you should go ahead and do full time for that one remaining year. My thought process: you would be so in love and busy with your little...
thanks, rcr! i have a feeling we'd go with unknown (you still have general info about the couple, right?)
laggie - very good point. sourie and toothfairy - holy crap with the boss/office manager comments. we should start a thread with "sh*t my boss says about my IF". i could also add that my one boss is 10 years older than me but always insists on acting as if we are the same age... meaning there have been numerous references to me going through menopause (my worst fear, btw). so fun! tracyamber - i'm excited about you transferring 3! afm - dh agreed last night that donor...
Thank you all for your feedback. Just trying to understand all of my options before talking with my doctor. At the same time, I'm trying to take things one day at a time and not think too far ahead since nothing is guaranteed, anyway. It's a very hard balance. It's nice to have such knowledgeable women to turn to.   TF- Still rooting for you and baby toothfairy. I still say all signs point to hope!   Sourie - I'm sorry being back at work sucks so much. I've had...
toothfairy - what a roller coaster, i swear! but all sounds pretty darn perfect right now! i know it would be great to see a doubling beta but you are well within the "good" range and that's the exciting part :) hope you are getting some much needed rest and recovery from all of the anxiety.   skj - hope you find more "real estate"... that made me laugh. your poor belly! so glad baby girl is doing so well and one by one all those hurdles are getting...