or Connect

Posts by Migalina5

saw this thread and thought it would be a good place to post about the baby gizmo bumbleride stroller giveaway if you ladies (or gentlemen) haven't already seen it   Baby Gizmo is giving away a Bumbleride Indie Twin Stroller with carrycots and fabric covers and carseat adapters. We are so busy with our 3 year old, 8 month old, and newborn coming that this would be so great to win this prize.    Part of the giveaway entry is to post about it on a message board,...
saw this thread and thought it would be a good place to post about the baby gizmo bumbleride stroller giveaway if you ladies (or gentlemen) haven't already seen it   Baby Gizmo is giving away a Bumbleride Indie Twin Stroller with carrycots and fabric covers and carseat adapters. We are so busy with our 3 year old, 8 month old, and newborn coming that this would be so great to win this prize.    Part of the giveaway entry is to post about it on a message board,...
Babywearing has given me the opportunity to bond with my baby while also giving me the freedom to do things that require both hands! It has also been a great help in getting back in shape after having the baby. Our baby can sleep soundly while I go out walking. Now that we are expecting baby #3 I know having the ability to carry the baby with something as comfortable and secure (and cute!) as the Boba Carrier will make such a huge difference in how we spend our days :)
Babywearing has given me the opportunity to bond with my baby while also giving me the freedom to do things that require both hands! It has also been a great help in getting back in shape after having the baby. Our baby can sleep soundly while I go out walking. Now that we are expecting baby #3 I know having the ability to carry the baby with something as comfortable and secure (and cute!) as the Boba Carrier will make such a huge difference in how we spend our days :)