or Connect

Posts by CrazyCatLady

I keep looking into it for my teaching degree.  But then I chicken out because the reviews online about that school are just so mixed.  I can't decide how legitimate or worth it it would be in the long run.   I will be watching this thread to see what others say. :)
Thank you Jane.  I never did go inpatient.  Like I said, I have been there done that before many times here while pregnant and it really is pointless.  The only hospitals I can get into with my insurance are crisis only.  So very short term, they don't recommend drugs for pregnant woman anyways, there is no therapy offered, and they always call CPS on me.  I just couldn't justify going.   I am very aware of all the services offered here and for the most part I am...
Whether I really like it or not...yes I consider myself alternative.   Really nothing about me or my life is "normal".  And with purple hair and five facial piercings, I don't know how I could consider myself anything other than alternative.   I don't think alternative = law breaker though.  I may push it a bit sometimes, but I've never been in any legal trouble and I don't plan on it anytime soon!
I have been eating a lot of plain baked potatoes.  Yummy, easy on the tummy, and way healthier than crackers for sure. :)
I wanted to thank you for sharing.  I have two kids that I placed for adoption (one of them is very open, the other is not so much).  I've also come very close to losing my kids to CPS many times due to them thinking I have the potential to neglect.  So stories like this are nice to read.  I hope reading stuff like this helps other people to see that open adoptions aren't always the complicated, drama filled experiences that they are sometimes made out to be. :)
If you are in good health before getting pregnant, being too sick to take your vitamins is not likely going to hurt the baby any.  My first pregnancy I ate nothing besides potatoes for the entire pregnancy.  Not ideal at all...but she is perfectly healthy.  We do have storages that we start with before we get pregnant.   My third pregnancy I couldn't eat at all.  I lived on a diet of ensure drinks.  Again not ideal, but I didn't have to worry so much about being...
I kind of understand.  I did not want twins at all.  But I really felt like I was going to end up with them this time.  They only found one though and so chances are that there is only one in there.  For me, it's good news.  But I understand the shock and disbelief.  I really did expect for there to be twins and it was jarring to only see the one in there (even though that is my preference).  My guess is that you are only having one.  The chances of them missing one is...
Well this is baby #4 for me too.  But my dd2 and ds1 were placed for adoption so I am only parenting one kid right now (I do nanny a bunch of kids though so I can picture what it would be like if they were all with me).  So I can't share/relate much with the what it will be like to have four young kids in the house once the baby comes.  But I still like knowing I'm not the only one in this DDC on baby number four.  Like you said, not too many people have four babies now...
It wasn't a craving.  But I had some dried mango to hold me over while I waited for my food to cook.  It was SO yummy.  I ended up eating a bunch of them.   I bet it will start being a craving from now on. :)