or Connect

Posts by CrazyCatLady

Congrats!  I may be out of the club now but I wanted to say hi and welcome you anyways.  It's always exciting for me to see another old time MDC member in my DDC's.  I hope everything goes well for you. :) 
Not sure what's even going on with this "pregnancy" but yes!  I am never gassy, I'm just weird that way.  And it has been bad since getting pregnant lol.  Even gas pains and everything which I have never had before.  It's one of my most persistent symptoms.  Annoying but I'll take it over morning sickness any day!
Weird update.  They are thinking that maybe a mistake was made.  Maybe I am still pregnant and just a lot earlier than previously thought.  So that means that maybe it was just to soon to see anything during the ultrasound.  I don't want to get my hopes up at all.  I still feel very pregnant, but I've had so many miscarriages before that I just don't know what to think.   This week has been such an emotional roller coaster (I have other life drama going on as well). ...
The ultrasound showed nothing.  So another loss.  :( I wish you all happy and healthy pregnancies and babies.
The ultrasound today did not go well.  They saw nothing.  I'm supposed to be nine weeks so that means it's over.  There is always the small chance that the dates were wrong and I am just too early to see anything...but I don't think so.  It would explain why I have been having such an easy first trimester.   Not even six months after my last loss.  I am heartbroken.   I will be back if something miraculous happens.  But otherwise I'm out and I wish you all happy...
Thank you for starting this thread.  I have had a few losses in the past.  But I had one last June that really upset me.  I also went in for a routine ultrasound, just to see that the baby had died a while ago.  It was shortly after my husband had left me and was just a lot to go through alone.  In one weeks time I had lost my husband, found out I was pregnant, then lost the pregnancy.  It has me really afraid of trying to process this pregnancy.  I am so afraid of...
Well I had an interesting appointment at a clinic yesterday.  They think that I am nine weeks along already...which would make my due date July 19th.  I always go about three weeks over though so I would stay in this DDC if that's ok with everyone.    I go in this morning for an ultrasound.  After the miscarriage last June, I really need one for peace of mind.  Plus I'd like to know how pregnant I am.  In my luck though I'll only be like three weeks along lol.  I...
Right now I do daycare from my home.  I model, though I have really scaled back on that lately (feeling pretty done and over it).  I also homeschool my daughter, so that works out pretty well.  I'm in school full time preparing to be a Waldorf teacher, but we will see how this pregnancy affects all that.    I taught exercise classes for years, but recently stopped due to some other health issues.  I also am technically a nurse, but will probably never use that degree...
Thank you!  I have total pregnancy brain at the moment and a herd of daycare kids here distracting me.