or Connect

Posts by InochiZo

I had to return to work at 6 weeks with 1# and 5 weeks with 2# but fortunately DH was able to stay at home and bring the kids to work to nurse at times. May be my memory is poor but I had no difficulty with that. It is now that my kids are 3 and 5 that I want to home more. Then DH was a great with the babies, he is not so great at home management and GD at times. I would add that it was still difficult to keep up with the milk at home. I would hand pump while nursing...
I'm sorry I don't have any experience with these except a co-worker whose child goes to Buckman (Japanese immersion program). My child goes to Jim Bridger which has a Spanish immersion program but he's not in that program. I haven't heard any thing negative.
I am looking for strategies to avoid yelling and my own melt-downs. I really need to work on this. Our family really needs to work on this. I did take deep breath/pause and remained calm when DD THREW water on the floor during bath (not regular splashing). I did not when DS put bubbles in my coffee 1/2 lb of cold brew coffee. I am a high energy implusive person. What do you do? What thoughts or ideas do you have? Thanks, Zoe
I had a c-section at Emanuel (non-emergent) and didn't have any difficulty nursing immediately after (self-initiated). Sleeping with the baby in my hospital bed. I also had to have a III degree tear repaired after breech home-birth with my second. They were willing to give me a local (albiet painful) so I could go back home. If I had a general, they would have kept me overnight. It was a long painful trip by car and they may have looked at me sideways a bit but...
Quote: Originally Posted by OMama I fully agree. If I remember correctly, the success rate is high. Keep us posted. I wouldn't say the success rate is high. I think it depends on the practitioner. I believe, if remember accurately that it is 40-50% and that some still flipback. I had a very experienced OB that my midwife recommended and trusted. He was still very negative about my home birth plans. It was not a terrible experience. Here...
I agree with everything jessielove said. That said I tried ALL that stuff, and diving in the pool, and MD/wife assisted turning. My 2nd baby had the cord around her neck 2x but no problem in the birth. I have also heard of stories of breech babies turning during birth. That wasn't my case and I sincerly hope that your baby still turns. You could have another 4 weeks for that to happen. I understand your stress. Henci Goer article on Breech Birth Educational...
Turning vibes for you, Mama. I had 2 breech babies. The 1st was a c-section because I didn't know any midwives that would deliver 1st time mama breech and he was likely footling breech. My 2nd was a VBAC home breech birth. Doubt there are any OBs that would deliver a breech in the nation and if they do they are old. Some people discuss getting to the hospital too late for anything but vaginal birth but doctors today are not experienced with breech birth and...
Wading pools/summer in the park
Wading Pools/Summer in the park Movies in the Park
Quote: Originally Posted by spottiew Been meaning to do that too! Want group, no time for group It's another forum. Just to post questions and get information.