or Connect

Posts by siddal

georgiapa, I'm doing mine on Pinterest only this year. I look at the site every day, so I think it will be a good way for me to remember to view my map frequently.  Also, my printer is broken so this seemed a good option.  I usually like to do things hands-on, so we'll see how it goes. But for now, it feels right.
Thanks, inkslinger.  I think I may give it a try.  I don't think I looked at my paper TM enough because I ended up hanging in a room where it could be private, but didn't go in there enough. So maybe Pinterest would work for me. I tend to check in there every day.
For those of you that did Pinterest or other "computer" maps last cycle, how do you feel that went for you?  thanks!
I second what Maia recommends.  I followed her lead on my 2013 map and instead of putting that I wanted my house to sell (which had been on the market for 9 months at that point), I put a picture of the kind house I hoped to buy in the coming months..the one that would be just right for our family.  And my house sold in August.  :-) That is pretty much the biggest thing that developed on my map.  Haven't seen a lot of other things come to light, but Tracy mentioning the...
subbing :-)  
My girls were 37 weeks and 4 days, and they did wonderfully.  I really wanted to get to 38 weeks, at least, but when I got to 37, I just tried to go by what my own body was feeling like and the reports I was getting from my ultrasounds. You are not crazy, and it will all be fine.  I remember that feeling well, even though it has been a year and half!  Some people make it to 40 weeks or more with twins, some don't.  Everybody/ every pregnancy is different.  If they come...
My girls were in a co-sleeper until they were about 2 1/2 months old, and then they started disturbing one another.  Then we had one in the co, and one in a crib, each on one side of our bed.  When they were about 6 months old, one of our daughters was sleeping great through the night and the other didn't.  So we moved the good sleeper to the "babies' room" and our other daughter stayed in a crib next to our bed.  Eventually my husband and I moved ourselves to the guest...
Hey mamas, beltated Imbolc blessings to all of you. I hope you had a lovely celebration and that 2014 is treating you well.  Lovely poems, thank you!  I have really been wishing for some snow, which I'm sure sounds crazy! ha!  But we have not had any more than a few flakes down here in Murfreesboro.  Back home in Louisville they have had tons.  Really, though, at this point, I'm just ready for spring.  Tired of the cold temps and gray gray gray.  Tired of being stuck in...
I'm so sorry you are not being support in this by your partner.  Sending you peaceful vibes and comfort from afar. For what it is worth, if you want people to back you up, I'm sure MANY of us could concur with you that there is NO way things are going to magically go back to how they were before the twins came.  Show him our comments if you think it would help.  I have 14 month old twins, and NO other children and there is no way in hell I could have all the housework...
thank you!!