or Connect

Posts by HHThankYous

From FIN 11 Sorry for the massive delay in my getting around to say THANK YOU!!! Thank you to the one who sent us the lego star wars game for the wii! Thank you to whomever sent my sons the star wars toys! Thank you for the belly button rings! What an assortment! I wear them in my ears, these are lovely!
From FIN #15: I got the personal hygiene items and the pants for all three of my sons...thank them oh so much for me and my children we never get anything brand new and this will be such a  happy time  for them thank you very much for helping my children and many blessings to you and yours .......
Just when I thought the Holiday Helper Elves couldn't possibly be more thoughtful, generous, and generally magical...After each child had long since been started enjoying their special Christmas gifts and other gifts for the whole family had filled our bellies, warmed our home, and lifted our spirits...Today one more package came. A cell phone with a card for prepaid minutes...! Exactly the thing to sooth my anxious mind about "what happens if I go into labor while driving...
From FIN #4   Thank you so much for the person who sent us a Stop and Shop gift card!  I am saving it up for the time between paychecks when I look in the fridge, the freezer, and then the pantry and go,"Hmmmm...."  LOL!  Thank you so much!  
From FIN 12:   Thank you to the Helper(s) who sent the Toys R Us gift card!  My son was beyond excited to be able to pick a gift out for himself at the store after Christmas!  It fills me with happiness knowing there are people out there who care about helping others.    Thank you to the Helper who sent my son the Yogibo!!!!  You are amazing!  It arrived yesterday (Jan 10) so it was definitely a great surprise for my little guy.  When he got home from school, he walked...
From FIN 7   Thank you to my Mothering Friend from PA for the wonderful box brimming with things for our whole family! The duvet cover is wonderful, the clothes will be SO enjoyed by my older girls, and the baby swaddler, socks, and onesis are adorable and will probably be used almost daily! I think your box arrived several days ago...We were ill and I just picked it up to day, or rather, it "picked me up" I should say, because it totally erased the gloom of the post-flu...
From FIN #2   Thank you to the Mama who sent the pay-as-you-go cell phone for my 18 year old.  You have no idea how much of a need this was for my son and my family, plus, he seems to really be enjoying using it!     Thank you to the Mama who sent the storage bin for my 18 year old.  It's nice to see his room getting cleaned up.  He likes it, too.   Thank you to the Mama who sent the fleece pajamas for my 9 year old.  Being in the Northeast, he's really making use of...
Fin 3 To the family that sent a old navy gift card thank u so much I am going to be able to get myself some clothes that will fit. Thank you for blessing me. And to all our helpers thank you so so much for making Christmas possible for us this year we are forever greatful.
Fin3 To the hh that sent my husband boxers thank you so much he is excited to have boxers without holes:) To the holiday helper that sent the 2 zebra plush comforters for my daughters they love them and were so excited when they seen them, they are beautiful and my girls are toasty warm under them right now. And to the holiday helper who sent the walmart gift card thank you so much it will help buy some needed staples for the house. All of our helpers this year have...
I want to Thank the Helpers who sent the Hat and mittens for my little one...it gets pretty cold here and she needed the good thermal gloves...And she really loved the color :)   A Big Thanks goes out to the helper who sent the Dora DVD to her also..And it was so sweet that you wrapped it for her..She was so excited when I pulled it out and took it and put it under the tree herself...   My little girl has had a wonderful Christmas thanks to the HH program and I can't...