or Connect

Posts by Nankay

I found 3 sweaters at Goodwill that were very expensive big NAME things (Liz Claiborne, Ralph Lauren, and one other I can't remember) After I bought them, I was embarassed to wear them just in case people would think I really did spend THAT kind of money on a sweater.
orangebird<
Eh, the older I get, the easier it is to let things go. Their child, their choice---- and getting solids a little early probably will do no harm. I, too , swore that we wouldn't think about solids until 6-9 mos. DS #2 taught me differently. At 4 months, he was grabbing food and trying to cram it in. In frustration, at 4 1/2 mos, I calledt he ped. and he said , "Feed the kid!" So, solids it was at 4 1/2 mos--and he nursed until he was 2.
If fat is so bad for birds, why can you buy all sorts of different types of suet cakes? And yeah, a parrot-- who can live to 100-- w/ heart disease makes more sense than a bird in the wild with a life span of , what, 3 years? How do they know it was a heart attack? Did someone do an autopsy?
never mind
Have you ever been to Iowa?
I haven't been on the board for awhile so forgive me if this has been answered. Last years season had a lot more episodes, right? I mean dh and I watched them all summer to catch up. Now they're done already??? Really? Until next year? or until the writer's strike ends or until after X-mas?
During my 13 yrs (so far) of motherhood, I have seen a lot of things barfed on--sheets, jammies, teddy bears, the carpet and once even the poor family cat. I never considered just throwing them out.
I have a blast! There was a fun camaraderie with the others as I stood in line at TRU and Target. I wasn't trampled and the folks were friendly. You have to have a definite target (s) in mind that's for sure. I'll be at best Buy at 3 AM. My kids are older and hubby is a geek..so most of our stuff comes from there.
Yay for my senator! Hope they all go to jail for a loonnnggg time..Bunch of crooks.