or Connect

Posts by kateber

We have a lot left from DD, but only one of everything, lol     Here is what is on my list...     Two infant car seats   A double stroller, I really want one with carry cots so the babies can use from the beginning. I don't plan on taking them out in the community, but would be nice for a stroll outside and useful to walk them in the house/daytime sleep spot. If we don't get this, I will get a pack n play for the first floor so I have a safe place for...
I didn't show until 15 weeks with my first pregnancy. I am tall and average weight, and I don't know where the baby was hiding out but she was hiding out somewhere :-) By the end of the pregnancy I had a healthy size baby bump and a healthy baby!    This time I started showing early, but got two babies in there and it's the second pregnancy. 
rebith and Jennifer - glad to hear you ladies are having more energy!    becoming - sorry to hear you had a bad weekend :-( Hope things keep going well with the zantac   Karla - good luck with midwife appointment. Will this be your first one of the pregnancy?   Darci - sorry you are so sick, keep holding on to getting to see your LO at the appointment    Scarlett - That's awesome that your midwife is so supportive!!!   Alexandria - Good luck finding...
Could you have also been dehydrated? 
We have a crib in our bedroom. For the first year, I used as a place for dd to hang out while I took a shower or if I was doing something upstairs and needed a safe place for her to hang out in. Now she will usually sleep in the crib for part of the night and sleeps with us the rest of the night. I feel like it was good having it from the beginning because it was a play space to her and a secure place. She knows I am nearby and feels safe in her crib, and now that I'm...
Just a thought - where do you do his allowed early morning feeding? If you co-sleep and feed him in bed, he might not really get why it's ok to nurse at 4 am but not 11pm, 1am, 2am. As much as it would totally stink to get up in the very early morning, maybe never nurse him in bed so he begins to learn a distinction?   About your friends child - it was probably just a case of that child being ready more so then the CIO. I was a nanny in college and saw many different...
I'm watching! It seems that letting time lapse between seasons is a new trend, they have done it on a few other shows this season. I like they actually show baby Nora in the show, it makes things so unrealistic on shows where a main character has had a baby but then you rarely see the baby, or they are holding a doll completely covered with blankets and a hat. I think the portrayal of Max's challenges is spot on. It did seem to me like Haddie and Alex needed a break,...
Does insurance cover elective c-sections? It'd be crazy if they did...especially given the awful stories you hear about insurance companies denying people surgeries that really are necessary but that insurances try to pass off as elective. 
There was a midwife assisted home birth on TLC's sister wives show tonight.
I have a bunch of pants left over from when I was postpartum with dd that I'm wearing. They are stretchy, kind of yoga type pants. I have some that are black and can kind of pass for slacks as long as I wear a long enough shirt. I'm also wearing cotton long skirts...and at home pj pants and sweatpants. It's worth the investment when you consider you will have the same problem while you are losing the baby weight after the baby comes.