or Connect

Posts by Shell77

Awwww I hope you get a natural this month... I I'm getting more sleep, he is a good baby and very sweet,he is a mommys boy for sure., lol... Keep us informed, :-)
Congrats j pack ... That's awesome, Chourd, 4 freezer babies is awesome its only takes one, ;-) I just thought I'd pop in and say hi
I'm very sore, bit so blessed.. Praying for you all
My case it took 45 minute.... The baby was stuck up in my ribs and did not want to come outt, they used vacuum and forceps and had 3 people pushing and pulling on me. Finally they get the lo out and his heart rate was very low and they had to intubate him and then take him to the nicu..... Scary!!!! But he came to me 2 hours later perfect Abbe beautiful
I made it all the way to my scheduled c section at 39 weeks. I was at the hospital by 6am excited and a little scared.. I did not sleep at all the night before. So we go in and I get my spinal and lay down and they prep me, finally my dh comes in Abbe they start... C sections usually take 5 min to get the baby out.... But in
Baby boy born at 8:10 and weighing 8# 10oz.... Boy do I have a birth story to share, but my meds are kicking in so I will come back tomorrow.
Baby boy is coming on Monday, I'll keep y'all posted. . Grow those eggs chourd!!
Oh those progesterone suppositories are a breeze compared to the shots!! The shots are the worst part of the ivf / fet experience, but so worth it. Here is luck to you during this 2ww... My Dr is old school lol he doesn't want the baby to come any sooner than 39 weeks... I'm trying to cherish these last few pregnant weeks, cause I'm not doing this again. Lol
Hi chourd, things are not going so well, my swelling is ridiculous and painful... I have a Dr appointment tomorrow...I'm praying that he is ready to take him. 37 weeks
Hi chourd, things are not going so well, my swelling is ridiculous and painful... I have a Dr appointment tomorrow...I'm praying that he is ready to take him. 37 weeks