or Connect

Posts by Toni92

ok thank you very much
sometimes when my daughter spits up it comes out her nose and sometimes when its really bad she gags on it.. i asked my doc about it and she said its normal, but everyone else ive talked to about it says it never happens to their kid.. i was just wondering if its normal or if something is wrong. i googled it and it said she could have a cleft palate but she doesnt so i dont know what is causing it.. 
thank you! =] i wish you the best of luck and a fast recovery. =]   
my pregnancy was very long, and i guess you could say scary. i found out i was pregnant at the beginning of march and me and my bf were very excited, and shocked.. it just didn't seem real. towards the end of march i had this constant pain in my neck and at the base of my skull and when id get worked up or mad it hurt all over my head. i went to the doctor for it and they said it was an ear infection.. it got soo bad that i couldn't sleep i got maybe 8 hours of sleep...
ok i was just really worried, i know its only been 2 weeks today since ive had my c section and my doctor said that i am doing very good for having major surgery only 2 weeks ago.. i think i just want the pain to be completely gone and ive never had surgery before so i never knew how long it would really take. thanks! =]
i had a c section exactly two weeks ago... the first 2 nights i got a morphine button that i could push every 10 mins which helped me out A LOT! then they switched me to percocet, i had my c section on Friday the 18Th at 7 pm and was out of the hospital on Sunday by noon... the doctor was really surprised with how well my incision and i was doing..  they didn't have stitch or staple me up on the outside.  i couldn't sleep in bed for the first 4 days i was home...
thank you all. she is such a good baby hardly cries at all.. she is so precious. =]
i went to a different doctor this past friday 11-18 and i talked to a doctor out there, and he was very concerned, we ended up doing a c section, Thank God because the umbilical cord was wrapped around her neck so tight and weird she would have died in a natural birth,  Her name is Adrianna Nicole, she was 7 lbs 5 oz, and 19 3/4 inches long.. i got to take her home today =]  I am very thankful my gut told me to do something about it, and i really didnt want to have...
yea my doctor wanted to induce me 4 her convienence.. i switched hospitals yesterday... they did a c section, thank god because the cord was wrapped around my daughters neck really bad she would have died if i delivered naturally.. she arrived at 7:36 pm she weighed 7lbs 5oz, she is 19 3/4 inches long, very healthy, and VERY content... shes perfect!!! she is my world i never knew i could love someone so much... i love her with everything i have!!!      almost 24...
i have had a difficult pregnancy... I had a pudseo tumor cerebri, the most painful thing in the world. I went to the er 5 different times and they kept telling me it was an ear infection or an upper respitory infection, my eye started to cross and i went to the eye doctor, my optic nerve was swelling because i had a BUNCH of fluid on my brain and spine, i went to get an emergancy mri and they took my by ambulance to a bigger town to do spinal taps. i had one spinal tap...