or Connect

Posts by gtnme

So how would I make arrangements for him to not be taken from my current partner. I have never thought of that and I certainly wouldnt want him with anyone else other than him. He has been a great man to my son "father figure" if you will. Thank you also for your help and advice and insights.
Thank you for your thoughts and input as I do greatly appreciate it and understand a little more of what some of our loved ones are trying to express without doing it in a well mannered way. The reasons we aren't getting married right now is not just because of finances but because we just want the "Will you Marry me?" and the "I do's" to come naturally and not feel like people are pushing and trying to tell us what we need to do. We love each other VERY much and have no...
I would say to try the cranberry and water, but make sure that if it doesnt get better in a few days that you check into getting the antibiotics. I actually thought i had a UTI and it turned out to be "Round Ligament Pain" (not fun) I read that if you let it go too long that it can cause low birth weight and premature labor. Im not sure how far along you are so im not sure if that applies to your situation. So i feel your pain and I hope it works out. Feel better. Also...
I have a son who is 2 and I stayed for the 2 days. I went in on 1.7.10 at 6ish in the morning and he was born at 7:45 PM They were wonderful in the hospital. I stayed that evening and rested and the nurses helped with my baby and woke me up for feedings. (i absolutely wanted to breast feed) Then we stayed the next day for the full day and got my sons PCP figured out, as well as birth certificate, and other appointments and concerns taken care of (also they like to...
Question, Is this your first child? I went through the exact same thing with my son. His fathers family came HOME with me the day I brought him home and I didnt get to have that one on one bonding time like I had planned. I ended up locking us in a room for a feeding and snuggling and snoozing session. hehe. I know that this is very difficult, however it gets better. It did for me anyhow. It took me some time but I spoke up about things that bothered me. My son slept...
I (personally) dont see a reason to lie about it but when you do the dating ultrasound they will date you according to the measurements of the baby correct?
I am 14 weeks pregnant and I find that I am often forgetful because I suffer what I call "Mommy Brain" which I also have a 2 year old son. I get clumsy, or people ask me if i would like their lunch they didnt eat or things like that because...well lets face it i am eating more.. I think that people dont realize the things they say about women & "pregnant tendancies" until they go through those experiences themselves.   For another situaiton, One thing I think is...
I have a 2 year old son whose father passed away when he was about 6 weeks old. I started dating a childhood friend a while later and he was around my son since. We are now expecting a child of our own and have people pushing us for 2 things that I would like some opinions on. 1. People seem to think that my son should call my boyfriend "Daddy" before we give him an explanation of who his father was (at an appropriate age) and let him have the option of if he wants to...