or Connect

Posts by littlebeagle

I birthed all 3 of my babies in the laying down, pulling knees back position. I personally found it very uncomfortable to be any other way. I was surprised to see that I actually preferred to be laying down. My first child was 9lbs 6.7oz and he came out fine with only a surface tear (very minor). Do what feels right for you.
yes, i seem to remember feeding her water or foods aroudn that time. then i remember for a fact that i started nursing more often again. it only lasted a day or so where she wasn't nursed as often as before. i'm glad you mentioned that because that had been my reasoning for the whole thing, but since it has been so long, i have started to wonder again. do you really think that's what that is? i'll check out what you mentioned now that i have a name for it. thanks again.
I don't know what to tell you. I'm confused on this topic too because I am also waiting for "Auntie". I had a cycle at about 9months PP for a couple days, medium flow..... and then NOTHING for about 6 months. I"m not pg. I've been feeling "things" here and there in the ovary area, but no cycle. So who knows.
None of mine ever sucked their thumbs. I would imagine it could start at any time, especially since they say the can suck their thumbs in the womb.
you should reply with sympathy to them saying, "aww, i'm guessing you don't BF. BF babies eat more often. it's great; every mother should experience the special bond that breastfeeding offers. it's like nothing else. i'm so sorry you're missing out on this special gift."
bluebottle - When you say "every day", do you mean 7 days a week, 5 days a week, or what? And... Do you actually breastfeed the baby or do they pump it from you there?
Hello, Ladies... I've been a stranger to the boards lately. I had DD#3 in April 2005 and my menstrual cycle returned at about 9 months post-partum. It was a short cycle, about medium flow I'd say. It only lasted a couple days. I haven't had a cycle since then! It has been about 6 months! Anyone have any ideas why not? I'm not taking any sort of birth control. I am still nursing. I just don't understand why I'd have a period and then ... nothing. (I'm not pg...
Hello, Ladies... I've been a stranger to the boards lately. I had DD#3 in April 2005 and my menstrual cycle returned at about 9 months post-partum. It was a short cycle, about medium flow I'd say. It only lasted a couple days. I haven't had a cycle since then! It has been about 6 months! Anyone have any ideas why not? I'm not taking any sort of birth control. I am still nursing. I just don't understand why I'd have a period and then ... nothing. (I'm not pg...
Does anyone know of a good source online to buy Ezekiel 4:9 cereal at a discounted price? Or.. does anyone know of a similar cereal offering all of the ingredients mentioned in verse Ezekiel 4:9? OR has anyone tried to make this yourself? Thanks.
Hi, I was induced for my 2nd and 3rd pg's. It was no biggie. My 1st baby was born naturally (no pain meds), started labor on my own. My 2nd was late & had to be induced... I was so nervous, worried it'd hurt more because of the pitocin. I had read sooo many bad things about it.... but it didn't hurt more!! No pain meds, & It felt exactly the same. (whew!) My 3rd was induced also... no biggie. Ditto, Felt the same. Labor progressed normally with the...