or Connect

Posts by kraskacz

Thank you ladies, yes queenofchaos  you were right, I'm currently in plateau, my weight gain stopped for now. I'm off bedrest, I'm allowed to light exercise and I'm not as hungry. I do listen to my body, so if it's hungry I feed it, but I got scared, when I looked into a book about twin pregnancy, and it said you should gain about 6lb. in your first trimester, obviously each women body is different therefore each woman will gain it differently and my doctor didn't seemed...
Hello ladies, I;m pregnant with twins and I started at 118lb. being 5'5" high, I'm currently 13w2d and very scared to say that I already packed on 22lb. I'm very sick every morning, but if I eat it goes away and I do have to eat every three hours not to be sick, I can't eat anything that contains gluten, and I eat very healthy diet because of that, I don't eat sweets much as I don't like it or don't crave it yet and I do have to be careful because of my gluten problem...
Hello ladies,  I'm 35yo and 13w2d pregnant with twins, my first pregnancy. I started at 118lb being 5'5" tall. I couldn't believe my eyes when I stepped on a scale yesterday to find out I gained 22lb already! Is that normal? I'm very nauseous and have to eat every three hours to keep my nausea under control, I eat very healthy as I have gluten allergy and can't eat half the things you would normally, I'm not craving any sweets, I eat nuts, meat, lentils, beans,...