or Connect

Posts by MLog

Grace - wallpapering??? really???  are you crazy???
I ate a huge package of peanut butter m&ms for snack... totally worth feeling sick the rest of the afternoon.
Congratulations!  Thanks for posting your story!
I'm feeling better now that I've had some down time over the weekend.  Yesterday DH and I were at an anniversary party and actually did a little dancing and it was so fun.  It was totally worth not being able to walk by late afternoon.  I've got clean sheets on the bed too.  I love that!   And I was remembering that when I went to a La Leche League meeting awhile back they were talking about breastfeeding troubles and wanting to quit - one women's DH just told her to...
Sarah - I'm so happy that Layla came when your SO could be there!  Congratulations.   Saguaro - Congratulations! 
Congratulations!
I have no idea what I would do.  I just wanted to say that I know this pregnancy has been such a roller coaster for you and I'm thinking of you.  I guess I would try and wait as long as I possibly could stand it without going completely crazy.  And like you said, in the end the most important thing is a healthy baby and a healthy you!
Congratulations!  That is an amazing story! 
Rozzie - unsolicited advice is great!  This is my first pregnancy so I haven't dealt with GBS (or any of this) before.  I'm glad you mentioned about the probiotics and acidophilus.  I'll have to look into that.   And not that I'm happy that others are swollen too, but it does help to know I'm not the only one.  My MW was also unconcerned since I don't have any other pre-e signs.  What a pain in the... foot!
Cristeen - that's awesome about the massages!  I think I'm definitely going for a pedicure this Friday.   Does anyone else have ridiculous swelling?  By the end of the day I can barely walk.  This is so frustrating to me because I teach dance!!!  I am trying to sit down more when I teach, but then I feel guilty because I have never been one to sit down while teaching.  In fact, parents and other teachers are generally really concerned when they see me sitting.  I...