or Connect

Posts by MLog

Congratulations!
Congratulations!
Bubblema - I'm a firm believer in the power of having control over your body and things happening when they are meant to happen!  I'm keep my fingers crossed that your LO will come at just the right time!  My mom (elementary school teacher) did not have a substitute to cover her class until March 19th... guess when I was born... 10pm on March 19th!   Sosu - Hoping that everything works out in an even better way for you!   Everyone else with stress and bad things...
Good luck!
I've been having bouts of nausea, gas, etc. etc. lately too.  It reminds me a lot of the first trimester - I'm completely exhausted all the time and just feel all GI uncomfortable.  Oh, and the raging hormones are back.  After being relatively pleasant for several months now, I feel like I want to rip DH's head off for every little thing he does.  This is my first, so I don't have any prior experience to go on, but it seems like this is pretty normal.  My due date isn't...
It sounds like lots of babies may be on the way.  I anticipate getting no work done today since I'll have to be obsessively checking the boards!  Good luck everyone!
Yay for babies being head down!!!   I'm pretty sure mine has finally decided to join the head down club after being transverse for so long.  At least I'm hoping that's what the pressure way down low and kicks up by my ribs mean.  I guess I'll find out for sure on Friday at my 36 week MW appointment.   I'm getting so anxious for someone else in this DDC to have a baby!  It seems like so many of you are so close.   We did the hospital tour on Sunday and had our...
Weeks/Days along: 34 weeks + 2 days   Appointments: I saw the MW on Friday and then this week is nothing but appointment after appointment: chiropractor, pediatrician tour, baptism preparation, hospital tour, and last birthing class.   Symptoms:  I'm definitely out of breath often.  I have to pee all the time.  My feet get really swollen after teaching for several hours.  The MW said to drink more water, which makes me have to pee more... never ending...
Everybody is looking so great!
I found Dr. Sear's Vaccine Book to have a lot of information that was helpful for me.  In case anyone's interested here's a link:   http://www.amazon.com/The-Vaccine-Book-Decision-Parenting/dp/0316017507   We still haven't made concrete decisions about vax, though we won't be doing any vax in the hospital.   It's been awhile since I was looking into vax, but I definitely question rotovirus and chicken pox.  Our state has a website that will tell you which vax...