or Connect

Posts by MLog

Just wanted to say thanks Hollyann for bringing this up.  I had been planning on doing so, but you beat me to it.   I'll be taking the test in a couple of weeks and would like to test negative so that I just don't have to deal with the repercussions.  I'm allergic to penicilan and in general try to stay away from antibiotics as much as possible.   Thanks for the info everyone!
Thanks!
So many of you are getting sooooo close!!!!   Weeks/Days along: 32 weeks, EDD 5/26, Our friends have started a pool - my guess is 5/28, the most popular guess is 6/1.   Appointments: I made a last minute chiro appointment for today.  I was having a lot of lower back issues over the weekend.  Hopefully the chiro will fix it!   Symptoms: TIRED, but not able to sleep.  Maybe the nesting kicked in because we had an exhausting weekend, but instead of resting like...
We did some pregnancy photos with a good friend yesterday (32 weeks).  Here are a couple of highlights:      
So happy for you about the ultrasound!    
I was going to post today and have a pity party about not having slept for the past two nights and how exhausted I am.  Seems like compared to some of you I'm living the dream!   Anyway, here I am, officially joining the exhausted/acid reflux/feeling another cold coming on team.   I really want to write something positive and encouraging for all of us but my brain is so foggy I can't think of a single thing.  At least we're in this together?!?!?
Name:  Megan   Weeks/Days along: 31 weeks + 3 days   Appointments: MW appt on Thursday, going every 2 weeks now which just seems unnecessary but whatever.   Symptoms: Having to pee all the time.  I was up every hour between 11pm and 3am last night.   Food: I made the best tasting spinach salad yesterday.  Nothing special, but it just tasted soooo good.  The spinach was from the garden so that probably had something to do with it. YUM!   Exercise: Last...
Name: Megan   Weeks/Days along: 30 weeks + 4 days   Appointments: Chiropractor yesterday, MW last Friday, MW again in two weeks.   Symptoms: Heartburn if I eat onions, round ligament pain if I don't take care when rolling over in bed   Food: Our Bradley instructor is insisting we eat at least 80 grams of protein everyday.  What a challenge!  But, I discovered I really like greek yogurt.  Yay!   Exercise: Well, I'm doing less and less.  DH laughs at me...
What is your favorite recipe? This is a tough one!   In the winter I really love making roast chicken.  We use this simple recipe from a bride and groom cookbook we got from our wedding.  The seasoning consists of garlic, lemon, and rosemary.  It is so easy and just tastes so darn good right out of the oven.   And one other... one of the few cravings I've had during this pregnancy is for carrot cake.  DH is gluten free and I really prefer making things from...