or Connect

Posts by speedknitter

A veggie dance for VM! ::
Thread stalking here, too, waiting for word from VM. : : for kbhlmh, I also used an OPK as HPT and got a medium line, that's when i really started suspecting and went to the store and got a "real" test. Doing OK over here, and we are encouraged to try again. Think I will go back on Vitex. I have (ahem) no problem with EWCM so think I might skip taking EPO, unless it has other benefits....anyone? Also think I will try to stay off caffeine totally, cause when I do...
This is a sad post for me to write to you all...my pregnancy has not been a "sticky" one this time around . I started spotting Tuesday and it has just gotten worse and worse, and all my pregnancy symptoms are gone. The hardest thing has been going from the high of getting a BFP to the low of miscarriage all in the space of 2 or 3 days. What a roller coaster. I am just trying to take it easy and let my body and spirit recover. Thank you all for your love and...
Quote: Originally Posted by massaginmommy Speedknitter Susan tell us, were you taking anything or did it just happen? I was doing absolutely NOTHING except taking a daily multivitamin (kids chewable, at that). Even waited until AF was about 2 weeks late cause I was kind of in disbelief that it could even happen. The only thing I can attribute it to is a lowering in my overall stress level since moving to the mountains from city life. Have...
Quote: Originally Posted by veganmama719 OMG Susan, I JUST saw your post over on the July DDC and RACED over here to see if you'd posted! Congratulations, I am so happy for you. I have been wondering how you were doing. Wow, I am so happy to share a DDC club with you again. How about we both "stick" around this time OK? What is your EDD? Oh, I see it is around the 22nd. I am the 25th I ABSOLUTELY plan to stick around this time and...
Just got a BFP last night, one week after my 45th birthday. I'm estimating a late July due date, somewhere around the 22nd! Glad to be here with such a big group!
Boy its been a long time and took me a while to catch up on the thread and what's going on with everyone. But here I am, finally made it to the last page so I can post to let you all know that...one week after my FORTY-FIFTH BIRTHDAY I have a BFP. We have had so many changes over the last 6 months...both of us lost our jobs, our rental house was sold out from under us with 30 days notice, so there's been so much else to focus on we were not even actively trying, of...
Julie pooped in the potty today all by herself! : I can't believe all our kids are turning THREE! We are getting very excited about our trip to NC to visit my family, we are leaving a week from tomorrow and staying for a week! We will be there for Julie's birthday, and there are lots of little kids on my mom's street so we will have a little cake & ice cream party...nothing big. I want to get her a really nice art easel, any suggestions?
We are the same here - no "TV" (cable or satellite or broadcast) but we love to watch movies. DD's current favorites, she'll be 3 in 2 weeks, are: The Wild Thornberrys Movie Monsters Inc Curious George All of the Leap Frog Letter/Word/Number DVDs She sings along with all the songs, so I love the idea of getting some of the old musicals! My DH absolutely despises The Sound of Music. I think the nuns used to make him watch it in school when he was a kid or...
Go to www.amazon.com and type in "Big Machines" search in DVD titles. You will come up with quite a few options. I think we have this set http://www.amazon.com/DVD-Maximum-Ma...6639927&sr=1-4 Bugs me that they say "boys love big machines" because I'm convinced my daughter is the only 3 year old who can tell you the difference between a backhoe, an excavator, a grader and a crane. with 100% accuracy. boys shmoys