or Connect

Posts by sjdragonfly

Congrats to you both! This is such an exciting time. I absolutely loved being pregnant with my son. I am really looking forward to the next 9 months. :)
Congrats! I couldn't believe it when I saw my own BFP! Even though I really was feeling pregnant, I was in a bit of shock. I'm quite excited as we had just decided to start trying next month. lol! We already have a 19 month old hurricane who is going to be an awesome big brother, I just know it.
A faint line is still a line. It's more rare to have a false negative, it's quite unlikely to get false positives. :) I had a faint line with this one at first, too and then took a digital test the next morning to confirm. :)
I've been lurking for a bit waiting for more people to show up. I'm 4w6d right now, due October 29, but that could easily turn into a November baby so I'm sort of lurking in both DDC. :)
I have PUPPPS, too! My naturopath told me to start taking 15 drops of each milk thistle and dandelion root tinctures 3-4 times a day and to use some calendula cream on my belly. After only about 4 days, it's already starting to clear up and give me some relief. I also notice that if I wash my belly 3-4 times a day and then put fresh belly oil on, that helps reduce the itching, too. Putting more oil or calendula cream on top of the old always makes it itch worse. I've...
I've been taking EPO both internally and inserting it vaginally for almost two weeks now. My midwife has me taking 1500mg orally and then I poke a hole in one capsule and insert it as close to my cervix as I can. I second the liner for overnight... it can get a bit oily down there when you're doing that.    The EPO will just help to soften your cervix and won't cause any pressure waves or anything like that. My midwife and doula both say it's safe to take after 36...
Hi ladies. :) I lurk every once in a while, but I haven't really been posting. Life has been so crazy lately. This coming week is my last week at work (finally) and when I get home I pretty much just ignore the computer altogether. At work they're letting me leave whenever I'm finished with my stuff for the day so I just go full steam ahead so I can go home around lunchtime, which is pretty awesome. I had 3 days in a row of actually having a nap! It almost seems like I...
Hi ladies! I haven't been posting for a while, but I've been lurking a bit here and there. I just wanted to pop in and say hi while I'm thinking of it. Work has gotten crazy in the last few months so that took away most of internet time. Things should be slowing down soon, which is good because it's almost baby time!    Just a thought on the constipation talk - try taking some extra calcium. Specifically take it at night before bed because you'll absorb it better,...
I'm a little late on this one, but I had an appointment with my midwife last Tuesday at 28 weeks. We looked at the results from all of my tests, including that gross glucose test I did a couple of weeks before the appointment. I kept joking that I must have studied for all of these tests because my numbers were really great for everything. Yay! I wasn't really too surprised by that. I've been feeling awesome so it stands to reason that nothing was off.   She gave me...
I'm still here, too, I've just been working a ton of overtime lately and don't have as much time for the computer. This is the first time I've checked in here in a while.