or Connect

Posts by rubyjune

whooooo hoooo! happy birthday
Oh shying violet....I have never had two close together, but I feel for you. Big hugs. can you call some one to come sooner? maybe distraction is the way to go   in our family we call two less than 10 months apart "irish twins" they usually work out just fine and become very close
ooops double post  
Awhhhh...beautiful babes   keep the babies coming :)
Awhhhh...beautiful babes   keep the babies coming :)
I will for sure try the 'I refuse" option. I don't lay down at all during labor if given any choice and this place has a 40% section rate (and we wonder why?)   Mom2 I am so glad things got a little better for you. Posting always helps me. I don't often want to bother my real life friends with things, and facebook isn't an option because everything I post gets back to my ex...but this place is awesome. a great group of women here. your DD sounds like a lovely...
oks...back from the Dr 38weeks 4 days..2 cms..all good. useless cervical checks~bah! waste of 2 hours to find all that out..grrrr   but on the sucky note., found out that at this hospital you have to spend..every 20 mins of every hour,  tied to the god forsaken fetal monitor..on your back in bed. yeah me. But they "let" you move around if you don't take any medicine...so do I make them chase me..? I am thinking show up in transition may be the best option, even if...
Rosie.I wouldn't bother with a check; I stay at 2-3 for the entire last month, so I just don't think it would tell you anything, but might add to the worry. Just map quest out every hospital on your route and go. I had a dear friend die 3 weeks after my daughter was born and I didn't make the funeral. I had Mastitis with fever and the babe had a snotty cold, and it was a 14 hour drive...I still feel bad I didn't make it (I know, I know)     Oh Mom2 be sweet to...
Oh I do hope all the germs clear up before the babies come...I started sneezing this morning. Having visions of shooting this baby out with a huge achoo!!! Birthday was yesterday...officially over 40. but hey what is a number really.   I may be becoming immune to stress, or is it pregnancy brain damage, jury is still out..just letting go, as there is crap all I can do about it anyway. Freeing really. Stuff of the floor..what floor? I can neither see, nor get to...
I feel so much better just venting it. Keeping up a brave face takes more energy than you would think. I can only hope that this means all will be calm during birth and all...burning off all the chaos now. the menfolk say they can get the car done by this weekend, things will still be tight but I will have more control of it     37 weeks 2 days...2 cm but thick, and not effaced as of yet...so said the lovely DR.   ah those are warrior marks ladies, you have...