or Connect

Posts by LoveOurBabies

skycheattraffic   Congrats on your baby! I didn't realize you had your baby   My four are all 2 years apart as well, so I'm completely familiar the terrible two and newborn survival mode  
A further 65 papers have left the building and I'm not done yet - just found another box of old and very unnecessary documents! I'll be back later to update..   972 / 2013  
I think I'm getting my groove back I kept feeling twinges of panic at first when I started to separate the piles, but after a few hours of working at it, I was going through stuff without second thought.   600+ papers today - all shredded. Plenty of paper is headed towards the animal shelter. :) I count every 4 papers as 1 item, so that's another 150 'items' that have left.   Also - 1 DVD (donated) 1 book (donated) 3 random items that are beyond any use...
i've been motivating myself for the last few days and i thought i'd start with the easy stuff like papers, books and other peoples stuff that needs sitting in my house...   *two full bags of paper going to recycling - i'm going to count this as 20, but there were probably ~100 papers in there including many books.   *11 books donated   *14 books returned to their rightful owners   *6 dvds donated   *some shoes in the bin (completely gone), some set...
I've been off this bandwagon for far too long. I haven't been decluttering for a while now. In an effort to get back on track, I've dubbed this week as decluttering week. I'm not sure how much I'm going to get rid of, as I know decluttering has become really difficult for me ever since I started being very "frugal" and "financially aware" - I keep saving things and finding new uses for them even when I would ordinarily rid of them. I'm finding it hard to rely on the...
Saturday 17th and Sunday 18th August   Groceries $15 Shoes for the kids (budgeted) $12 McD's (early morning hunger after ferocious migraine)     SUMMARY: 3rd: Groceries and take out ($20) 4th: Groceries and take out ($18) 5th: Groceries 6th: No spend 7th: Groceries 8th: Groceries 9th: No spend 10th: Groceries 11th: Groceries   and lip smackers ($12) 12th: No spend 13th: No spend 14th: No spend 15th: Groceries...
Friday 16th August   No spend     SUMMARY: 3rd: Groceries and take out ($20) 4th: Groceries and take out ($18) 5th: Groceries 6th: No spend 7th: Groceries 8th: Groceries 9th: No spend 10th: Groceries 11th: Groceries   and lip smackers ($12) 12th: No spend 13th: No spend 14th: No spend 15th: Groceries (370.11 remaining for groceries this month) 16th: No spend
  (Even though I'm not a member of this group, I could not read this post and not respond.)
Hi JamieLynn, welcome to MDC Great to have you to join us in the spend less challenge! Good luck
Wednesday 14th August   No spend     SUMMARY: 3rd: Groceries and take out ($20) 4th: Groceries and take out ($18) 5th: Groceries 6th: No spend 7th: Groceries 8th: Groceries 9th: No spend 10th: Groceries 11th: Groceries   and lip smackers ($12) 12th: No spend 13th: No spend 14th: No spend