or Connect

Posts by LoveOurBabies

May 1st Books for DD ($12)   May 2nd Put christmas dresses on layaway ($20) and some much needed jammies and winter pants for the kids ($70)   May 3rd   May 4th   May 5th   May 6th Christmas present for neices.. was half price on sale ($15)   May 7th   May 8th   May 9th   May 10th   May 11th Two Mother's day gifts (for my mom and MIL), 5 new pairs of kid socks, outfit for DD ($50)   May...
Thank you everyone for your input! :)   I did my first bulk shop last weekend and it went really well. I only did it for the fortnight ahead, to see how we'd go. This week was fantastic as far as food was concerned. We always had fresh food on hand, no longer had to endure the dreaded daily shop and we also had our meals planned for the week, which removes a fair amount of stress when you have to feed six people 3 healthy home cooked meals every day. Yipee I say!...
OP, what are you scared of? To be honest, I think you are afraid of being the "bad guy", the "outcast" or dare I say, the "unlovable" one here. You are afraid that your mom's free ride with everything, is making you look less desirable in the eyes of your daughter. She already thinks your mother knows more than you and was very upset at the thought of her grandma leaving (leaving her with her parents that is). I mean, that's enough to make any mother feel insecure and...
I'll try to dig it up soon.. It's been 6.5 years now. :)  
My life is pretty ordinary, but I have given birth on the sidewalk (with spectators to boot).
We don't do electronics in the car either. My older two (8 and 6) enjoy card games, reading and drawing (just have a clipboard handy and enough pencils to go around).   Younger DC (4) enjoy's stickers, sticky tape and drawing.
I've got an 8yo, 6yo, 4yo and 1yo. I thought I was done after the 1yo was born, but I'm getting those twinges and feelings again. How do you determine whether or not your feelings about having another child are "legitimate" enough? I can understand if a mama of 1 or 2 wants another, but a mama of 4? Surely I must be mad. I tell myself to shut up sometimes and be THANKFUL that I have four lovely healthy children.. I mean WHY do I want more? I don't understand. I have 2...
Another planned no spend day.   May 1st Books for DD ($12)   May 2nd Put christmas dresses on layaway ($20) and some much needed jammies and winter pants for the kids ($70)   May 3rd   May 4th   May 5th   May 6th Christmas present for neices.. was half price on sale ($15)   May 7th   May 8th   May 9th   May 10th   May 11th Two Mother's day gifts (for my mom and MIL), 5 new pairs of kid socks, outfit...
May 1st Books for DD ($12)   May 2nd Put christmas dresses on layaway ($20) and some much needed jammies and winter pants for the kids ($70)   May 3rd   May 4th   May 5th   May 6th Christmas present for neices.. was half price on sale ($15)   May 7th   May 8th   May 9th   May 10th   May 11th Two Mother's day gifts (for my mom and MIL), 5 new pairs of kid socks, outfit for DD ($50)   May...
Spent money today. Purchased some much needed winter gloves for myself (my hands are freeeeezing) and some two handled mugs for the kids, which is safer for when they have tea or warm milk and honey. All in all a good buy. :)   May 1st Books for DD ($12)   May 2nd Put christmas dresses on layaway ($20) and some much needed jammies and winter pants for the kids ($70)   May...