or Connect

Posts by LoveOurBabies

That's awesome news!
I know this doesn't have to do with no spend, but I came across it on a favorite blog of mine and thought I'd share. It's a good way to save $$ on those scrubbers and help the environment..   http://notbuyinganything.blogspot.com.au/2013/01/waste-not-mesh-produce-bag-pot-scrubbers.html#comment-form  
Tuesday 22nd January: $3.69 on a loaf of bread   $306.98 / $ 1000 Grocery budget $147.95 / $200 Gas budget   What I did today to save money: Stayed at home and cooked from freezer/fridge/pantry   A WEEK IN REVIEW My month begins on the 15th of every month as that's pay day and we are paid monthly.. I'm going to do a recap on the last 7 days. I couldn't wait another 7 days to do a mid monthly one.. I'm aching for some motivation to continue.   Any...
  Oh gosh, I'm so, so sorry! That's downright awful to not know why he is getting worse I'll be following his progress on facebook..
In the past, I would have gotten rid of any item that wasn't necessary. If it's not useful or pretty or what have you at that moment, then it has very little use in your life, right? Wrong. My opinion won't be popular, but I'm going to express it any way... After years of living on the minimal side, if I could do it all again, I'd keep those questionable items. It's not always right to rid of things that don't serve you at that particular stage of your life. This is what...
Sunday 20th January: $10 Gas   Monday 21st January: Nothing spent   $303.29 / $1000 Grocery budget $147.95 / $200 Gas budget What I did today to save money: Stuck to my meal plan yesterday and today. I’ve cooked two 7.5qt pots worth for Sunday dinner and Monday lunch and they’re both empty! We sure do eat a lot in this house. My goal for this week is to keep to my meal plan and try not to spend anything more from the grocery budget. So far, so...
Oooo, can I join too?? I don't have much in my pantry, but my fridge is full of vegetables and fruit.. So for me, it will be a fridge challenge. I want to write up a meal plan for the next 7 days but I don't know how to use up some of the food I've got. Anyone have any good ideas for: Potato Sweet potato Green beans (20lbs of them)!   I hope to be back with a rough meal plan soon. This is exciting
Saturday 19th January: $38.85 Take out for lunch picnic and dinner (we had guests over for both) - Going to take it out of groceries for this month   $3.87 Shampoo   $33.29 Usual groceries   $150 Farmers market   $30 Gas for dh's car (he has been doing a lot of driving)   $33 Lego that was on clearance In all fairness (yeah right), I've been wanting to get ds and dd these two duplo sets for a while, they had them on clearance and I thought it's...
Friday 18th January: $2.98 Sweet treats from grocery budget (allowed myself $20 out of the $1000 grocery budget) $2.59 Usual groceries $60.58 Gas for my car   $77.28 / $1000 Grocery budget (including $13.97 / $20 sweet treats budget) $107.95 / $200 Gas budget   What I did today to save money: Remembered to use my clipped coupon for gas Resisted the (intense) urge to stop at McD's on the way to and way back home from visiting relatives (it didn't help...