or Connect

Posts by LoveOurBabies

Congrats wolfcat, that's awesome!!! 
I forgot: 1 of DS's toys thats no longer age appropriate. 162 / 2014
1 broken comb 1 useless yo-yo that's a strangulation hazard 161 / 2014
 I do too - I'm definitely not immune to the concept of tats in memoriam. I come from a family of tat happy people and most were done because of it having "special meaning".. so I understand that it's not entirely trivial. But they didn't get them while receiving assistance for food.The OP doesn't need our permission to proceed, but she asked for opinions and this is mine: Welfare is for a specific purpose and I personally think it's irresponsible to get a tat while on...
I hate: Dirty floors Tchotchkes/useless decorative crap. I have a grand total of 9 tchotchkes left in the entire house. My beautiful chocolate van tin purchased many years ago. 4 special willow tree figurines that have meaning for our family, 2 small religious items and 2 hand painted ceramic pictures you hang on the wall (one I fell in love with on our holiday and the missing one Dh later found and bought for me for my birthday). This is a massive difference to what we...

I just can't stop today    2 champagne glasses 2 decorative ornaments 1 small glass jar 4 lids for containers that I no longer have  Heaps of Halloween candy - Count as 5 1 decorative tin   152 / 2014   Okay I think I'm done for today, but I'm going to add:   10 bags going to recycling. Count as 1 item. Clothes hook that we don't use 1 more pantry item 2 magnets 1 old broken decorative tin going to recycling   = 158 / 2014   Oh shoot, and one more...
1 cracked snow globe A bunch of empty boxes and recycling (that I won't count, but feel motivated when mentioning) 24 expired pantry items and 2 unexpired pantry items. This category makes me feel very guilty :-/ The 2 unexpired items will be passed on to my neighbor because I know she'll use it.  About 20 tea bags filled with tea that simply tastes awful. I'll count this as 1 item.  1 egg cup (broken) 1 cup (broken) 1 hanging decoration A small handful of old,...
 I agree. Everyone (from food stamp recipients to the wealthy) has the right to access decent, healthy, clean food and the two (steaks and tattoos) cant be compared. Healthy food is a necessity, tats aren't. 
2 expired medicines 2 happy meal toys A large bunch of coffee samples I'll never use - I'll count this as 10 3 toys/toy sets are being re-homed to grandma's for play (they currently have nothing to play with over there) 1 hairbrush 1 candle   105 / 2014