or Connect

Posts by GER611

Before she could speak, she would make a sucking sound, but later on she called it "milk milk". 
We go to Dr. Juan in Greenwich and really like him. As previous poster mentioned he is pretty laid back, calm and has never rushed to conventionally medicate.
We try not to turn the tv on in front of our 25 month old. I don't like the way she stares at it when it's on..almost like she's in a trance. I think it's creepy. At this point she is much more interested in going outside, and playing. TV is not an option for her and I think it is working well for us. We don't watch much TV ourselves, so it's really not a big deal. It's a little more work keeping her entertained while I cook dinner and do things around the house, but no...
Thanks, KJ. I'm thinking hers could be a food sensitivity of some sort. I'll keep an eye on it. I appreciate your input. Everything I've come across states eczema is itchy. 
Hi there,   I have a 22 month old with a strange looking 'rash', I'm not even sure it's a rash. I took her to the pediatrician and he said it's eczema and he said to put a heavy cream on it. I left the office and thought to myself - does itchiness always accompany eczema? She has not scratched once and does not seem the least bit bothered by it. She doesn't even know it's there.    For as long as I can remember she had a tiny dry patch of skin on her arm. I never...
Thanks Ledbeta! Looks like fun : ) Very cute video. We will give it a try. I think LO will love it! 
Ledbeta, Please don't worry!  Thanks so much for the book recommendation - sounds good! We'll give that a try : ) 
Hi Ledbeta - no worries on the delay! We'll be here. My husband "liked" your fan page yesterday : ) 
I would absolutely "like" your fan page, but I don't have a FB account. Maybe I'll ask my husband to like it : )
Thanks! I would love to see the paint post. Do you mean finger painting or with brushes? I love the idea of digging for worms too. With gardening time around the corner that's a good one I would not have thought of at all. Again, thanks for sharing your creativity! : )