or Connect

Posts by DoulaMarissa

Western MA mamas please check out the Nutrition for Pregnancy & Postpartum workshop I am hosting with another doula and a Holistic Health Counselor this Sunday 4/15 in Shelburne Falls. Full information is available at http://www.bellyfullbirth.com/events. We are just 30 minutes northwest of Northampton. Hope to see some of you there!
You posted so long ago, I never got a message. Sorry! I bring my children to Greenfield Pediatrics and they are ok with my vax choices. I hear good things about Dr. Kate Atkinson in Amherst which is closer to you. For Chiros...Mindi Fried in Easthampton or the man who works out of Cradle in Easthampton.
Do you still have these? I am a doula in Western MA and I would love these for my lending library for clients. If you could estimate shipping, I would pay for it. Just message or email me: marissa AT bellyfullbirth DOT com -- thanks!
I wanted to add that since I posted above, I've been down to tour the Cooley Midwifery Center and learn more about their history. The office is absolutely the most comfortable and family friendly of any in the area, and the midwives are confident that women can have natural births at their hospital. The hospital is being sold to Mass General, I just heard this week, and I'm not sure anyone knows how what impact that will have, if any, on the maternity floor. I liked what...
This offer still stands for March, if anyone is interested. 
See comment below
We'd love to have you! Its Sunday, February 12 from 10:30-12:30 in Shelburne Falls. Babes in arms are welcome. Here is the full invitation (on Facebook) http://www.facebook.com/events/215485715212959/ hope to see you there!  
Hi there, I'm in shelburne falls, not that far away. I have a 2 and a 4 year old. I'm hosting a birth circle next weekend up here with some other moms, maybe you'd like to come meet some other women from the area?    Marissa
You are invited to a birth circle on February 12 in Shelburne Falls, MA:   Amanda Kingsley of Nature & Nurture: and Marissa Potter of Bellyfull Birth invite you to participate in a BIRTH CIRCLE on Sunday, February 12th, from 10:30-12:30 at the Shelburne Falls Yoga Gathering Room. This is open to all women who have a birth story. We hope to gather a multi-generational group of mothers to share birth stories within a safe circle of compassionate nonjudgement. We...
This offer still stands for March!