or Connect

Posts by clarwyn

hey everybody... well you can move me to waiting to be ready, but I will probably not hang out here too much for a while. hubby and I decided it makes more sense for me to push thro school and try to graduate before we try to have a baby. I am bummed, but feel it is the right thing to do. I'm not going back on bc because I don't want to deal with all the fun of going off depo; but we'll be really careful for the next 11 months. after that it should be safe to try again......
jen, so sorry ((( rosie, men are such babies!! I was sick on Saturday and asked DH to make me some soup, he instead managed to convince me that he was even sicker and I made HIM soup... a couple hours later he goes off with the boys!! I was so mad! he goes "well I WAS sick, but now I feel better!" suuuuure. I am temping right along and I'm so proud of myself LOL. CD6. thinking I'm going to try the LE diet this month, hey I can do anything for ten days or so, right? lol....
innacircle, thanks for the advice. my temps jump around so much, I feel like I won't know when it actually spikes. I'm downloading fertility friend to see if it's any better than kindara.
also I am still not seeing me in the first post, am I blind? o.O I am waiting to O.
so I'm temping for really the first time this cycle, and I honestly have no idea what I'm supposed to be looking for >.< is there a quick tutorial somewhere? I'm using kindara to track my temps.
I'm poking my head in to say hello, been a bit. I see I got skipped in the first post this month; put me at waiting to O. I'm right at CD 1. AF and a miserable cold are kicking my behind today! managed to not worry too much the past month, but also didn't DTD very much. so this month I'm going to temp, and probably get on here more. we'll see how that goes. I never manage to be very consistent with temping.
aww jenjy, I knew what you meant! *hugs* and it's not that I'm feeling distanced from DH, just uninterested in dtd. I'm all "let's just cuddle" and he's missing the usual me, heh. tho tonight he was the one to tell ME no, because he's stressing about our money problems and it's making HIM depressed. blah. the furlough is turning into a real ttc buzzkill southbaymama, so sorry ( *hugs* delighted, I missed your post right before mine -- sorry it wasn't your month I was...
checking in... been keeping myself distracted and therefore, sane. looks like there's been a few bfp's this month, congrats!! I skimmed thro all the October posts, lol. took me an hour! Wife, I have to say how much I appreciate your "PSA" posts. I don't know where you get your info, but you're clearly reading stuff I don't have access to keep sharing it! Mo - I'm 70 lbs over my target weight, most of it put on over the last 18 months of being on meds :-/ I feel bad...
bfn this morning, blah. guess I'm waiting to know. I ran into a girlfriend the other day, that I hadn't seen in a while; apparently it had been even longer than I thought because she was carrying her 4 month old and I didn't even know she was pregnant. anyway, she told me that they tried for a *year* after she went off depo (and she's younger than I am). so I guess I really need to be patient.
I filled up a bag and a half of clothes that don't fit anymore. technically I shouldn't count them yet because they're not out of my house I was able to sell a couple items on the internet, but the others aren't moving and I need to just donate them instead of waiting to see if someone will take them. I was so impressed this summer when I visited my parents' new home. it's spotlessly clean, and my parents were never tidy people before. now mind you they still own their...