or Connect

Posts by AshleeRose

Here's me yesterday at 19 weeks, 5 days - baby #3 :). April 8th I will be 22 weeks and will get my 2nd ultrasound and find out the sex...can't wait!
1. Sometimes cloth diaper formulated detergent isn't better than good ol' Tide. Just because it's sold as cloth-diaper friendly doesn't mean it will automatically work for you and your own washer. Trial and error is key until you find what wash method works best for you.   2. Just because pins and flats are considered "old school", doesn't mean they are lame or less effective that more "modern" cloth diaper solutions. They are still around for a good reason!   2....
You are 5 1/2...stop having a temper tantrum every time your little sister plays with a toy because you decide right then and there that you want it to!!!! You already got first choice for Barbies and brought out 10 of them for yourself. You do NOT need your sister's toy...she wasn't even bothering you...she was just playing nicely by herself!
Calladonna... do eet! ...and enjoy! :)
I visited the school several times, attended Kindergarten roundup with my 5 year old, and we both love the school so far! The staff seemed wonderful. Anyone else on here go there or have experience with the school? Would love your imput!
POLISH anything...my FIL is from Warsaw and I am in love with their food, and something about open faced sandwiches just makes them more delicious. Also, Pink Lady apples and anything fermented...pickles, sauerkraut , kombucha...mmmmmm
Hello! I live in the Midway neighborhood in Saint Paul, and I have two little girls (5 and almost 3) and will be expecting baby #3 this August. I have a feeling that we will need lots of opportunities to get out of the house this Spring/Summer/Fall and I'm looking for some new ideas!   We love Choo Choo Bobs, the various libraries (esp the ones in Roseville and Merriam Parks) and of course, the Como Zoo/Como Park.   Any other suggestions, mommas? If they are...
I live in the Midway neighborhood in Saint Paul, Minnesota. There is a very orthodox parish about 10 minutes from my house that has a Latin mass every Sunday and weekdays too I believe - Saint Agnes. http://www.stagnes.net/index.html   I go to the Cathedral of St. Paul for Mass because my rest of my family attends there, and they have a pretty active community and lots of cool things that go on throughout the year: the Parish Festival, Saint Patrick's Pancake...
Haha - small world - we are leaving for the Dells in about 2 hours, after I finish work!   I have been going there most of my life. That is my dad's hometown and my cousins were the original owners of Noah's Ark (sold it in the 90s I think) and then built/own Buffalo Phils Grille and Knuckleheads (a mini indoor theme park and huge arcade that that is attached to the restaraunt).   Do your research about hotels. Visit tripadvisor.com and see what others...
I think even just connecting on the forums here with other mamas is a great step! It really helps to be able to talk with other women going through the same thing you are.   Joining a local moms group is your area is also great - often they do cheap/free things and have get togethers at each others houses. Getting out of the house and reserving time for social activity with other adults is so important! Plus you can always bring the baby and you can rest assured that...