or Connect

Posts by papaseahorse

Thanks! Good luck to you too! I don't want to have to get a prescription so Biotranz is out.  I was wondering if I could make the kit myself but I have no idea what's in the TYB that keeps the sperm viable while shipping or how hard it is to make.
Yes, we're a queer couple. I think I found the correct spot to post. I'm not that great at using these types of sites!
We found a donor that lives really far from us? I know we need a sperm shipping kit, but I don't know where to get it from. Has anyone used babydustdelivery.com kits? If so, how did it work for you? Did you have a boy or girl? Any other shipping kits out there that are decently priced and easy to get? 
We found a donor that lives really far from us? I know we need a sperm shipping kit, but I don't know where to get it from. Has anyone used babydustdelivery.com kits? If so, how did it work for you? Did you have a boy or girl? Any other shipping kits out there that are decently priced and easy to get? 
Has anyone used and been successful with Cryogam Colorado? or had a negative experience? I've looked online for hours for some sort of reviews on them but there is nothing. I looked through all of the sperm banks and decided on a few from cryogam and only one from the sperm bank of california. I'd like to choose cryogam since they seem to have everything I'd like in a bank but the lack of info outside of their website kinda scares me.