or Connect

Posts by JenniO11

Congratulations to our winners!   Youngspiritmom Babinogi Gratefulmum   Look for PMs from me in your inbox (and make sure you've "Liked" Intimina on Facebook to be eligible!)  
Sponsored Content brought to us by Vaccishield   Examining the Link Between Nutrition and Vaccine Outcomes: One mother tells her story   Motherhood has transformed my life.  When I found out I was pregnant with my son I was excited; excited to hold him, love him and watch him grow. I thought I knew what to expect.  I was wrong.  No matter what I planned or expected, nothing could have readied me for this.   As a naturopathic doctor I knew the importance of...
Inspiring Futures for Ugandan Girls - Project Complete! An update from the ladies of Lunapads!   In December of 2011 we asked for support from friends, customers and members of the Mothering.com community to provide 300 girls with AFRIpads kits as part of our Uganda 2012 trip. We are thrilled to report that thanks to your generosity, 350 kits were distributed near Jinja, Uganda on May 17!   What is particularly special to us about this distribution is that it...
Congratulations NubiaEarth - you won!  Look for a PM from me in your inbox!   Thanks to everyone else who participated!  
Thanks so much to everyone who entered!  We'll be announcing the winners soon!  
Tell us about your favorite healthy habit! Sponsored by Intimina   Are you looking for something beyond Kegel Exercises? Do you want to strengthen your perineum for your upcoming birth? Or, after your birth? Or just because? Here's something cool that will help.    Whether you are a new or aspiring mother, motherhood is that incredible process that makes being a woman so special.  Here at Mothering, we also understand that there are some things about motherhood...
This contest is now closed! Thank you to everyone that entered - we loved hearing your stories!  Whether your own mothers did or didn't talk about your period, it seems like there's one thing in common: we'll all be open with our daughters when it comes time for them to cross over to womanhood!    We'll be announcing the winner in a few days!
Sponsored Review brought to by Lifeway   ProBugs Frozen Kefir and ProBugs Organic Whole Milk are a new way to get “good bugs” into your kids!   Some of the members of the Mothering team got the opportunity to try out  Lifeway’s ProBugs Organic Whole Milk Kefir and ProBugs Frozen Kefir on a warm day this past week.  ProBugs is made for children, but like many people, we’re not comfortable giving our kids anything that we wouldn’t eat ourselves!  So we happily...
Thanks so much to all the mamas who entered!  We are pleased to announce our winners!     McGucks, Kontessa and Sheaffer - Congratulations!!!  Look for a PM from me!
Share your story with us for a chance to win a gift basket from Floradix!   Floradix and Mothering want to hear from you: Did your mom talk to you about your period?  How will you educate your daughter?  Enter before Wednesday, May 16th to win!     Here’s how to enter: 1) Tell us a story about your own experience with your period, your menarche rituals, or how you plan to help your daughter understand and celebrate her first period. 2) Check back with us...