or Connect

Posts by Roslyn Joyce

HI IM ALSO LOOKING FOR ADVICE ON UC... NVR DONE ONE BUT AM CONSIDERING IT.... SO ANY POSITIVE ADVICE WOULD BE GREAT!!! THX...
 TY SO MUCH FOR YOUR ADVICE..NOW I HAVE A NEW DILEMA OF WEITHER OR NOT TO HIRE THIS DOULA WITH OUT A MIDWIFE(SEEING AS HOW I CANT AFFORD ONE ANYMORE)BY US MOVING AND HAVING A BABY AT THE SAME TIME..I JUST BASICALLY WANT SOMEONE THERE FOR SUPPORT  IN THE EVENT AN EMERGENCY ARISES... I MEAN I ALREADY HAVE UC'D WITH MY 1ST CHILD,SO I KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT... BUT THEN AGAIN I DONT!!!   ANY SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE APPRECIATED...
yes..I have had prenatal care throughout this pregnancy... since I was about 12-13 weeks pregnant.I just went and did my glucose testing Thursday...
I AM 29WKS AND WANTING TO HAVE A UC HOME BIRTH I WILL BE A V-BAC.. MY 1ST CHILD WAS BORN IN THE CAR, ON THE WAY TO BE INDUCED..SHE WAS PERFECTLY FINE N HEALTHY! :) MY SECOND CHILD WAS AN EMERGENCY C-SECTION....HE WAS PERFECTLY FINE N HEALTHY... BUT NOW I WANT TO EXPERIENCE A NATURAL HOME BIRTH WITH JUST FAMILY AND FRIENDS THERE..NO INTERVENTIONS OR UNWANTED HANDS!!.. I WANT TO BE CALM N COLLECT IN MY OWN HOME. I WANT TO HIRE A MIDWIFE BUT CANNOT AFFORD TO DO...
SO IM 29 WKS AND INTERVIEWING MIDWIVES/DOULA'S.. I WILL BE A V-BAC...I HAVE HAD MY 1ST DAUGHTER IN THE CAR ON THE WAY TO BE INDUCED, MY SON WAS AN  UNECESSARY C-SECTION AND SO NOW IM INTERESTED IN DOING A NATURAL HOME BIRTH BUT AM HEARING AND READING ALL SORTS OF CONCERNING THINGS..I LABORED VERY QUICKLY WITH MY 1ST CHILD AND THINK I WILL ALSO WITH THIS ONE. MY MAIN CONCERN IS HAVING THE BABE AT HOME AND THEN GOING TO THE HOSP FOR CHECKUP(FOR BABE&ME) AND IM...