or Connect

Posts by Hopeful22

Fried and Jwaite- I am glad you both find the affirmations helpful :)   Fried- It sounds like you had quite a scare, I am glad you and the LO are all doing well now, and that he was able to stay in there all nice and cozy through everything.   Jwaite- I'm so glad to hear all about your pregnancy symptoms. They sound fabulous! I can't wait for those days of morning sickness and being super tired, although I am sure I will feel different by the time I've put in a few...
Just drive by posting...   Jwaite I am SO excited for you!!!! I am sending all of my sticky vibes your way.   Leo, How did the retrieval go?   I feel like we are on a roll for April and it gives me a lot of hope about my results for this cycle. I plan on testing tonight, and plan on getting on the April graduate list, along with my cycle buddy, JWaite.   For anyone who likes guided imagery, or who might be struggling with feelings of not being able to get or stay...
Jwaite- Thanks for the shiny new thread! How is the TWW treating you? When do you plan on testing?   Jam- How are you feeling?   Mrs. Sx2- Sorry about the BFN. Hugs to you.   lrex- you must have started the injections by now, how is that going?   mkg- Welcome! As far as IUI or ICI, when I was using a frozen sperm my partner and I bought IUI samples and did the IUI at home a few times. We bought some speculums, needless syringes and catheters online and we were able...
Jam-     Congratulations!   Lea- I second what Fried said! That must have been a long 30 minutes. I am thrilled to hear that everything went well and you got to hear that heartbeat   JWaite- We are TWW buddies again! Good luck to you. I'm glad to hear that you had a good birthday celebration and are going to be an Auntie!! Will this be your first niece or nephew? I absolutely LOVE being an Auntie! It is a really esteemed title in my family and I am just so in love...
Jpg- Welcome, Lady! Glad to hear you to are ready to go again. My fingers are crossed for super sticky babies in your uterus for the next 40ish weeks!   Jam- That sounds like a really frustrating time getting to this TWW! I don't rememeber who, but someone on here recently said that it seems like the months where the odds are stacked against us are the ones that have been working for people on this board lately, maybe that means this will be the one for you.   JWaite-...
Wow It has been busy around here! So many new people!   Pook- Congratulations!! How are you feeling so far? I would love to give you some dancing veggies is it too soon? I think they are they greatest!   Agrex-       Dancing veggies for you and a big Congratulations!!   Lea- Not sure if I already did veggies for you but since I love them so much: !   Pook, Lea and Agrex- Have you had the chance to share how you got your BFP on this thread?...
lrex-  The cost of IVF astounds me when I think about it. Putting down $12k can be really intimidating, I'm sure, but I can only imagine how worth it it will be when you have your L.O.   Mrs.S- I don't mean to bring your hopes down, but I think it may be still a bit earlier to be experiencing implantation pain. From what I understand, implantation can happen as early as 8 or 9 days, but I think it is more common around day 10. How many DPO are you? Have you experienced...
Jwaite and Jam- Sorry to hear about your BFNs. Hopefully all three of us will have better luck next month.   TTCinKS- Welcome to the dreaded TWW! I hope this is the only one you have to go through! Remind me, are you doing at home inseminations? Using fresh or frozen sperm? I'd love to learn more about your family. Here are a few questions most of us have answered, if you feel up to it.   What is your name? What are the names/pronouns of your partner and children (if...
Mama- So sorry to hear the news. Big hugs to you and DW.   Pook and Fille- I am right there with you on feeling burnt out, but I really like what you said, pook, about things finding you after you've stopped searching. The roller coaster of TTC is a difficult one to be on but I am glad to have the people here that can understand and help me through it. Good luck to you both in this TWW.   Heyfoureyes- I commented on your other post, but I see you made your way over...
Hi Beastie and foureyes- I am also a queer woman with a trans partner, but I am not in the midwest like you all are.   Foureyes- If you have not already you should come on over to queer conceptions for february. There are a bunch of wonderfully educated people over there that can help you along in the process.