or Connect

Posts by darthtunaqueen

dp drove most of my friends away so i want each and every one of u to know how much i appreciate you!!!   Crystal, it's pretty amazing how your friends will COME BACK if you call them.  Tell them you miss them, that you and DP are splitting up, that you want to be friends again.  :D  I wish you the best of luck.  A friend of mine got out of a shitty relationship (more on the really incompatible side and sometimes toeing the line to abusive) and grieved for a solid 6...
Congrats, Brite!!!  She is stunning!!!  So pleased to hear you're feeling well after your birth!  May your recovery continue quickly and peacefully!   Yay KS, congrats on getting through your birth!!
Jenny: that's exciting!!!  I hear you about the getting off one's tush and moving.  I've gained a solid 20lbs since I've been with DW...  yikes!  Once you really get into the groove you'll notice that you MISS working out when you don't do it (right now, since I've just finished my work set and thus haven't been at the gym in 4 days, that I'm craving it!).  That's a really good motivator.  I hear you about the water though... :P  I'm not sure what's in the shakes, but I...
Carmen, Thursday is my birthday so it's going to be good. I noticed the active list is tiiinnyyyy right now. Crazy!! AFU: DW is still waiting for CD1 so she can get her hystowhatever it's called, to check out her fibroids. We rescheduled our donor sperm orientation because we have other stuff to do that day, and since we don't need the sperm immediately, we pushed it back a week. DW had applied for school and is still job searching. We've decided to try hard to make...
Desert, the last book was a bit of a let down too, it's another transitional book  (enough with the darn transitional books, I want to get on with it!)
YAY CARMEN YAY!!!!!!!!                             
Desert, I thought the Sookie series was actually quite clever!  It's a MILLION times better that Twilight.  Yuck.  :P  DW is reading all the Cassandra Clare books ATM and LOVES them.  Kinda Golden Compass meets Sookie Stackhouse kind of thing.  I can't watch True Blood though, not enough Sookie plot line, and too much gory violence.   QOTD... guilty pleasure... mmm, I tend to sugar binge when DW isn't around (I will eat icing with a SPOON!).  It's a terrible terrible...
I don't know that I've ever posted my blog on here, it's http://queeringmyfamily.blogspot.ca/.     Ciao!
Isa, friends of ours have a 5 year old DS who cooks and claims he wants to be a chef when he grows up (with both his parents being chefs, that's not entirely surprising). Yes, god forbid we manage to turn one of the boys gay in our nursery... Not that we would EVER know. I'm the first truly out queer at work, so I'm doing a lot of education on gender identity and sexual orientation, and queer pregnancy, etc. now at least my (mostly conservative catholic) coworkers get it...
I've always wanted a daughter.  I'm so emeshed in female dominated career (RN) and volunteering (Girl Guides), then I turned out to be a big homo, which necessitated MORE interactions with women...  I used to babysit boys almost exclusively (not on purpose), and while they were always wild and crazy, I had the BEST time with them.  The girls I started babysitting only wanted to play dolls, and I had a hard time joining in with that.     I know I will mourn slightly...