or Connect

Posts by Maternalove

LOL, we finally got a real smile on 6 weeks on the nose. It is so strange how this is my second child and I'm MUCH more uptight about stuff than I was with my first. I guess loosing a baby and thinking you'll never have anymore will do that? Geez I feel so silly now.   Still trying to convince DH to get a vasectomy but no such luck. 
Oh yes, it scary to think about getting that horrid "Failure to Thrive" label. 
Would it be something like February  2012 babies?   I vote now too.
So Bryce won't smile at me. I'm starting to get concerned. He just makes this grumpy face at me. Should they smile around 6 weeks?   Also, for fun I did this psychic reading about if I'd have any more children because we're not planning on having anymore. Well she told me that I would find out I was pregnant April 2012 or give birth April 2013.... Pardon my french but HOLY SHIT I sure hope not!!!!!! That is way to freaking soon. But now hubby is backing out on...
I'll join too! I'm about 10lbs from ppw but really need to drop a total of 30 lbs. I had a vbac but STILL have that nasty c-section shelf. It can go away, I've seen it with my own eyes. I'm just now sure how. Both my step mom and mother have gotten rid of theirs. I still have this tear I'm heal but as soon as I'm not so sore down there, it's on like donkey kong! LOL I've got a dvd "How to look better naked" and I might get the book too. And also my beloved yoga!  Lets...
Well we had another weight check yesterday and he gained 11 oz in 12 days! YAY finally gaining, but we are still in newborn everything at almost 6 weeks. LOL I finally caved and got the nystatin for his yeast rash. We got it mostly under control but need a little extra something to kick this last bit.    I totally feel you on the not wanting to wear babe for certin things around the house... like cooking! Or cleaning the shower. Sigh. Things are looking up here. Hope...
Sigh. We are having MAJOR issues. I know I have TONS of milk but he is spitting up like at least 2 or more ounces. He's not gaining any weight. We battled thrush and all I was eating was lettuce with olive oil and apple cider vinegar and chicken. To no avail he still spit up. So we are on zantac. He hates it and spits most of that up too, so he's STILL not gaining weight.    Anyway, DD had very similar issues to what you are describing, we never figured out what it...
aww I'm sorry you all feel it went by too quick. My little man is 5 weeks and STILL in newborn clothes despite being born at 7.10. But the birth is becoming more distant and now that it's all over I'm feeling a little bummed I couldn't make it with out meds... I kinda want a do over but this was supposed to be the last one! Just for fun I got this psychic reading about if I'd have any more kids and I was told that I would either find out or conceive April 2012 or...
I think it's okay @Kaydove. I wanted to wait to give ds one but he just wanted to suck and suck and suck and suck and with sore nipples and thrush it was just too much. I don't think it really did anything to improve or hurt his latch. I'm sure your little girl is several weeks old now it should be fine.
I had this with DD. And then every 28 days there after. :( All while EBF. AND YES!  It meant I was fertile again. I would play it safe and use some protection if you believe in that or don't want to get pregnant. Just wait and see what happens but just know this is totally in the range of normal as long as you're not soaking a pad in under 2 hours.