or Connect

Posts by wolfybaby

pertussis: is ALWAYS a risk, as it is endemic in most places [especially in my state, washington]. it can be treated with vitamin c saturation and according to the cdc, there is really only a risk of death in infants 3 months and younger.    tetanus: can be prevented by using common sense. ;P   measles: is not a scary disease if the child has adequate nutrition. treatable. plus, natural infection provide lifelong immunity, whereas the vaccine does...
i agree with the general response here. if i truly believe vaccines are unsafe, its unethical for someone to expect me to use them. just like how its unethical for me to ask people who trust them to not use them [and why, apparently, no one will do a large scale comparison between vaccinated kids and unvaccinated kids- because its "unethical" to leave so many kids unvaccinated].   i feel bad for those people with immune problems. but its the hand they were dealt....
just here to show my support! i had the good fortune to grow up in a non-vaxing family and now i have a 5 month old, completely un-vaxed baby girl, abigail.   id like to think im a pretty green, or crunchy, person. and although i dont currently cloth diapers, i use eco-friendly diapers [seventh generation rocks!]. i use natural or organic products and food, especially for baby. i had a hospital birth, but intervention free and no epidural or pitocen! i dont have many...
i dont know if you are still here but i live in washington too! welcome to the rainy state! i love it here and am very grateful that we have all three vaccination exemptions. i dont think you will have much trouble getting out of vaccinating! dont let anybody try to convince you otherwise! like saralm said, getting a lawyer is a great idea.   i have a 5 month old baby girl who is also unvaccinated. sadly i cant speak russian. aber ich kann ein bisschen Deutsch...