or Connect

Posts by beckyp

From what I understand, LB is not interested in hiring anyone that has worked for LF in the past. This is my understanding. It was difficult finding any straight answers about this. I did read somewhere that LF did not want former WFL workers to apply with them and some speculated that its was because LF paid less than WFL and the employees would be disgruntled...
Technically apply? What does having applied (and not worked) for Lionbridge have to do with your chances at Leapforce? Does Leapforce say you can't apply if you have "technically applied" for a similar company? Could you maybe email them and ask if there is a way around your situation? I mean really, we are all just looking for a chance to work. I seriously don't understand these conditions. Maybe there is a time limit on these terms. I wish you the best.
Does anyone know when pay rate was lowered? Just last month? I may work for LB soon if I pass the tests. Bummed about change of pay rate, but can't complain too much since I am being given a chance to make some money. Times are tough. Too bad a lot of us aren't in any position to complain. These are a reflection of the times...  
I remembered after asking about what happens when teeth remineralize is that my sister read a book about a raw foodist family. There were four in the family (mom,dad, son,daughter) and they grew their own food. Anyway, each person seemed to go through a healing process and what stood out in my head was how the daughter (or father, can't remember) had fillings that eventually popped out of her/his mouth. Sounds like the teeth were remineralizing themselves and were able...
Hi! I have finally finished reading the first thread and realized I should probably respond here, so this is a repeat of what I said in the old thread, in case someone went back to that before coming here. I have always struggled with my teeth (been drilled all my life- I think I have about 13 fillings and one cap). Should I assume its all amalgam since the color is dark grey? I remember asking the last time I went to the dentist and I don't think I really got a...
Hi! I have finally finished reading this thread and would like to add my two cents. I have always struggled with my teeth (been drilled all my life- I think I have about 13 fillings and one cap). Should I assume its all amalgam since the color is dark grey? I remember asking the last time I went to the dentist and I don't think I really got a straight answer about what was being used to fill the cavity (by the way, I was nursing at the time too and no concerns were...
Hello everyone, Just checking in. I haven't done one thing this month. Been a bit discouraged, especially after all the "mistakes" on my cc from all these companies this last month. I had never had so many problems before. Lots of overcharges that I had to call in and get reversed. Too much time and stress. I just looked on MPC for new trials...maybe four or five I haven't done, but I don't feel inspired. And it sounds like the freebie situation has gotten worse...
Hi Everyone, I lose track of new threads for new months and for a few days there I thought people weren't writing (looking at April's thread). Yeah, I'm on top of things... Anyway, I haven't done much this month at all. Maybe $15 total. I am still straightening out my accounts for trials I did last month: calling companies and getting charges reversed, disputing charges, fun stuff like that. I don't think in the 7 months I've done this that I've had this much...
Steady101, Thanks for the info. I get on the forum at DBP once in a while, but haven't looked up this particular subject...there are a lot of people at DBP and it makes me wonder how long It'd take for the next referral. I'll look on the forum.
I don't get how the upgrade on DBP works. Does she select active referrals for you? I have almost 1000 loyalty points- thats what you use to get the diamond upgrade, right? I looked briefly, but haven't done anything about it. Probably have one active referral...it would be nice to have a few more. I haven't tried to get active about getting more (makes me feel pushy, even though I know ya gotta put yourself out there). Song of Joy (Carrie) - if you have time,...