or Connect

Posts by esenbee2

We are filing as jointly because of the various credits amd deductions that we can't claim by filing married/separately
I've read the first 15 posts or so and I am so happy to see so many who feel the way I do! When I had my daughter, there were so many things I did that was against the "norm" and I heard about from my family every chance they got. It was so annoying. Peircing her ears were one of them. I said she needed to ask for it before we would do it. She is going to be 6 her next birthday and she has talked about, so we will do it then and really make it special for her.
gamitzer -we like the name Benjamin My little Benji approves! AFU -doing okay over here. DSp took over night duty for 1 night last week and I was able to get a full night's rest (other than pumping). They onlywoke up for their feeding on a normal schedule and went right back to sleep! Why can't they do that for me ?! Here's a pic of the boys fresh and clean after their baths tonight. I love their Filipino hair! Benjamin's shows it off better.
I failed the 1 hour and passed the 3 day strict carb limit diet, fast overnight, 3 hour test. The blood draw for my 3 hour was horrendous. I had crazy bruises for 3 weeks after.
My DD has always had short hair. When she was 9 months old, we were in a check out line and an older couple stopped to admire her. She was wearing a white top with purple accents and purple strech pants with a ruffle on the butt. The women went on and on about wjat a cute boy she was, despite me answering all of her questions with "She is..." Then the women kept going on about "Why would your mommy dress a boy with ruffle butt pants." The whole thing was pretty...
maxK -I went back to work this week working 22.5 hours. My mother thought she might be able to handle them if it was only for a little bit each day, so I am only working enough hours to make what I would be making by working full time and paying full time daycare. So far this week it has just felt like I have been running out for an errand and just dropping them off at my mom's for her to watch them while I'm out, rather than feeling like someone else is raising my kids...
darth -they are 3% for their gestational age. But the neonatologist said they were the best 34 week-ers he has seen and wishes that all 34 week-ers did as great as they did. They didn't have any issues at all. Corrected they are 3 days old. September 20 was their 40 week due date. I did have to give up my pump rental and have been breastfeeding for all feedings. They are 1/2 Filipino, so have yellow undertones. I wasn't concerned about the yellow part and knew it was him...
sphiny I will second that; pushing yourself to get those projects done... I was planning to have them at 38 weeks, but they came on their own at 34... I didn't get my two work projects done because I kept putting it off and looking up various baby stuff instead of doing my work. Also, our living room remodel to add in a nursery, did NOT get completed before they arrived. It JUST now got done, TODAY. I had to leave it all up to my (very slow) dad while I was going to the...
I will definitely call on Monday
Levi had an elecotro and echo -cardiogram after the nurse practitioner saw a pattern on the monitor, but Benjamin did not have any tests, just was hooked up to the monitor for the 17 days they were in there and got a listen to with the stethoscope everyday. Dr. Google said it was a confusion between the suck/swallow/breathing technique and he choked/was drowning. My first thinking was let-down related, but it was almost immediately after being put on (though I was...