or Connect

Posts by esenbee2

cordelia -with DD, we made sure to buy all the bright, primary colors for all of the toys instead of the pink versions they have now.  For practical reasons (if we have a boy for our next) and to be sure not to push her into any gender just because her sex is female.  For clothes, we never went with anything frilly and pink, mostly because DSp thought it all look horrendous, but also for the same gender vs. sex reason as well.  As soon as DD learned to talk though, it was...
OH! and congrats on the marriage license!!!
YAY JOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Here is a parade of pregnant bellies for you!                                                                                                                                                                                                                 
WOW!  SIX in the 2WW for a Christmas BFP!!!!  This is so exciting!  Good luck gals!   Faith, Trust, and Baby Dust!!  (I watch too much TinkerBell with DD!!!)
I have been texting DSp today.  Going over how excited I was, what I learned about where we might have went wrong last time, all the new information that I have learned with doing an actual chart this past cycle, how much fun all of this TTC stuff has been for me, how excited I would be to be pregnant again.  DSp responded very warmly and positively about REALLY wanting another baby with me and wanting siblings for DD.  I stayed really positive, that we were in a better...
KnittingTigers -DSp and I have had the circumcision conversation since we are swaying for a boy.  He has attachment to the idea as well.  I don't see a need and actually used to be quite against it.  Now, I am not so sure.  I am against the vitamin K shot, so if we do decide to go with it, it would need to be after 7 days because of blood clotting.  I don't have any information that you could share with your DP, but I definitely am feeling your hesitation.  One resource...
Friederike - I totally felt leaky afterward!.  I was worried about too many not getting a chance at the egg!  So I used an Instead Cup, but then I worried about the Instead Cup keeping too many out of the cervix opening!  The 4th and last time we tried, we used a speculum and did a true ICI (the first 3 had been IVIs) but even inserting the adapter tube slightly inside the cervix opening, there were a lot that pooled up around the cervix.  I might try putting in the...
WOW.  I am absolutely appalled!  We get strangers out and about asking DD about what she wants from Santa and that whole routine too.  If DD is interested in the conversation, she will usually reply with, "Santa is just a story."  When she was younger, we would just politely say, "We don't do Santa," just as you did.  We have never had someone so rude like that!  They have always just said, "Oh, okay," and went on.  Where does this woman think it is her place to try to...
Well, yesterday my temp dropped a bit and this morning my temp dropped to my coverline.  Went to use the bathroom, AF had arrived.  FF puts ovulation day for the Saturday of the travels to the in-laws.  Last cycle, ovulation was probably sometime overnight after my surge that afternoon.  If that happens this cycle, then I wouldn't know my surge til Saturday afternoon -AFTER we have already left town.  DSp DOES NOT want to do the insem at his parents' and DOES NOT want to...
DD is only 27 lbs, so it seems like I shouldn't have a problem with any of these.  I am so excited to get started!  I think I will try to find a fabric that is close to her favorite sleeping blanket for the time being until I can save up for a BaliBreeze and maybe I can find a Kinderpack that someone is selling for cheap!