or Connect

Posts by esenbee2

Thanks so much!
$2 ??  Where did you find it?  The cheapest I found was $60 for a 5yd. BaliBreeze wrap.
I know there are a few of you here who wrap and carry your LOs.  Do you have any recommendations of any types of wraps or websites?  I've been watching the videos of some of the different wraps on wrapyourbaby.com and they seem pretty easy.  I haven't ever wrapped L (who is 4 now), but think it would be great because she is ALWAYS wanting to be held in stores and such, not wanting to sit in the basket/cart and too tired to walk, and is always so cold and wanting her...
Sending out  to mrs2 , Sphinxy, Scorpioma, and anyone else in the 2WW!   Congrats to sotohana!  It is such a wonderful feeling to hold a marriage certificate!  How exciting to be around the celebrations with the legalization!
Samy -you might want to consider switching brands.  The first cycle I tested, my OPK never got darker than the control line, but it went blank the next day and stayed blank.  I took it as my surge.  The next cycle I switched to the smiley face kind.  Much easier to tell, though some doctors warn that it might show a positive before the actual positive, so that is just a word of caution.  For this time around, I found Dollar Tree's OPKs, the brand is called New Choice,...
m2 -that sounds promising!  FX!
Oh, the insemination timing around the Holidays...  Last year, our first insem was in late December and I was FREAKING OUT about timing in regards to Christmas Eve traveling to the in-laws.  It all worked out okay, I ovulated later than I had thought that month (mind you, I hadn't tracked it prior and was just going off of when I must have ovulated in order to get pregnant with DD way back in 2008...) and didn't get a +OPK til after Christmas.  THIS YEAR, if my LP stays...
Oh Joy? Where ya been girl? Hope everything is okay with ya.
Welcome PDX!  When this month's threadkeeper Fille sees, she will add you to the 1st page List.  Tell us a little about yourself, this month there has been "refresher questions" that all of us have been filling in the answers for.  Feel free answer any question you are comfortable sharing     What is your name? What are the names/pronouns of your partner and children (if you have any)? What method are you using to get pregnant this next cycle? What do you...
Samy -I most certainly would not feel discouraged if you get a negative at 8 DPO.  I try to not to test until 12 DPO (implantation 10 days, 2 days to concentrate enough hCG), but I have been known to test as early as 9 DPO because of DSp pressuring me.   AFM -feeling much better today, but I can definitely feel worn down by the end of the evening.  In TTC news, I've just been charting away, learning a lot about my cycle without feeling anxious about possibly being...