or Connect

Posts by esenbee2

hey ladies, thread crashing over from QP&P to ask a favor.  Our friend is temping and tracking this month in preparation to try an at home ICI with anonymous FS next cycle.  She has a long cycle like 37 or something and got a digital smiley yesterday evening on CD21 after all day being so close to a positive on the $Tree OPKs.  Her temp has been a little wacky, but she hasn't been getting very good sleep this whole cycle, but really buckled down and got good sleep this...
seraf -I posted yesterday, but my phone lost it!   I don't know how I missed this thread!  but saw it mentioned when looking back through posts on QP&P and thought I would come check it out.. Add me - to Expecting category and Big Kids category?  Thanks! **I have a questions for everyone who CD's -(I know this has probably been gone over a thousand times before, sorry!) Has anyone tried Econobum's prefolds?  How do they compare to Hemp Babies little/bigger weeds, flat...
Wonderful babies, aprilv!  So glad they are doing good!
cananny - I was put on full bedrest on Monday until I could get in to my first appointment with the maternal fetal medicine doctor today. I had a scare on Monday with extreme abdominal cramps and it kept up with mild ones so they prescribed me a preterm labor medicine. I am 26 weeks today. The boys are absolutely adorable! seraf -didn't go over the shortness of breath with the doctor today, but if it doesn't improve, I'll mention it at my next appointment in a week and a...
cananny - I don't know how you did it... I've been on bedrest for 3 1/2 days now and it's driving me crazy. And since I have decreased my activity, any time I get out of bed to go to bathroom or get something to eat, I am out of breath. I can't handle this!
From what I read about Kentucky's guidelines on food stamps for whose incomes to count, if you buy amd prepare meals together, then you need to include those incomes. It did mention that for some household member s, such as if you are married, the incomes need to be combined regardless of buying or preparing meals together. Did not specifically say mother and father, but it could include it in that exception.
Congrats cordelia on your baby! Glad the baby ended up being okay!
I went in to my old doctor and saw my midwife because I had on-the-bathroom-floor-crying-and-in-extreme-agony pain at work early this morning. It subsided, but I was still having regular (5 minutes apart) mild cramping. So I called the MFM and they had me call my old practice (since I have not been seen by them yet) who brought me in and put me on the monitor. They had 3 belts on me, one for each Baby and one for my uterus, but the pressure from the belts and laying back...
I looked hars at the Mazda 5's... not too much like a mini van, but still enough seats. But the cargo room was not a lot. The freestyle/taurus x was too much like a station wagon for me. We ended up settling on the Pacifica because the CX9 is just to darn expensive. I love the Pacifica.
soto -I am pretty sure my symphysis pubis's movement is a LOT more than normal. I haven't found any info on whether it is supposed to with multiples or not. Maybe TMI, but what it feels like for me sometimes is like someone is stretching my front area like a rubberband. And sometimes it feels like the rubber band is stretched and then snapped against me, with the rubber band grabbing the hair. Totally painful. Most of the time it aches and getting up to walk after sitting...