or Connect

Posts by esenbee2

Thanks mrs amd yelena. We'll see how this appointment with the MFM goes. Your post mrs, reminded me that I needed to get on sending out my email to the doula I had planned. Hope she is still available and would like to do twins!
With DD1, I just bought the bucket seat and stroller "travel system" because I really didn't know there was any other way.  I never wore DD in a carrier or wrap or sling.  I found lugging the bucket around was quite annoying and difficult, even with a slow weight gaining 5 lb-er.  I rarely even used the large stroller, except when going to the mall and ended up getting a medium size stroller at 6 months.  I used the bucket car seat for a year, when we turned her around...
My goal is 38 weeks, but I know the babies can come on their own earlier!  In my first OB appointment, she said she would be comfortable with me going to 40.2 weeks, but nothing over.  I was so relieved.  With whatever doctor/midwife combination I end up with, I am nervous about what they would say and push me into doing.  The MFM called with my appointment for next friday, at 26 weeks, so we'll see!  I have an ultrasound scheduled for that appointment :/  But I guess it...
  mrs2 -  Hello   Yes, I'm still hanging around here, just been extremely busy at work with the approaching warm season.  EVERYONE wants their outdoor furniture NOW!  lol. Work is pretty much the only time I have to get on here.   I do mass catch up sessions when I can, but then don't have much time to post personals or really even briefly talk about what has been going on lately.  I did recently post in the Pregnant with Twins (or more!): Spring/Summer 2013 thread if...
Brambleberry, yes, I'm in Louisville, so not many options. I am 24 weeks. Everything looked fine in the 19 week anatomy scan, both babies were measuring right around the same and right around average for singletons. I am still trying to get my midwife/OB's practice to transfer my care to another MFM doctor so I can get in to an appointment soon! The woman doctor I chose, without much research other than one of the only woman MFM doctors I found, is in the same practice...
Hello all,  wanted to check in as I haven't been able to get online much lately with work being extremely busy!   I have some news regarding my Dr. situation, that I wanted to share my frustration and possibly get a little advice about, not I am not sure how much control I have over it...   When I first became pregnant, I found a midwife across the river in another state, as midwives are illegal in my state.  There are only 2 practices, each with their own...
Baking soda makes alkalinity very high. Boy sperm ~ 8-9 ph. Girl sperm ~ 5-6 ph. Preseed is 7-8 ph.
Pineapple juice is boy sway. I continued drinking it in the 2WW for implantation.
Taking suggested vitamins and adding juices to make alkalinity of CM boy sperm friendly. And avoiding juices that make alkalinity of CM girl friendly. Also used baking soda to make alkalinity high right before insem. Insem was timed so close to ovulation as well.
Does it count that I tried swaying for a boy this time?