or Connect

Posts by esenbee2

Hello everyone!  Just found out at our big ultrasound that we are having twins.  I am 19 weeks along.   Name? (Suzette) You and maybe your partners age at the birth? 26 (me) & 29 (DSp) Are the babies Mono or Di or what combo of both?  From what they can tell, Monochorionic/Diamniotic What number of kids will is be for you? 2nd & 3rd Sexes? Will you be finding out?  Both BOYS! EDD and or planned birth timing? Sept 20.  No change as of yet. State you...
We just had our big ultrasound (our first one) and found out what sex we are having. TWO boys! Total shock! Now that we have to come up with two names, we had to make an emergency trip to my DSp's home town to go over filipino family names since we only had one boy name planned. I think we got it all figured out. Benjamin Thomas Mahinay Levi Wayne Cerillo Our daughter is Lillian Avery Tapalla It turns out that the only two boy names in the family that doesn't sound too...
For those who asked, this was our first ultrasound, so BIG surprise! I had thought it might be more than one, just a feeling, and looked it up quite a lot to see if there were any "signs" but I kind of attributed it to just being hopeful. DSp and I talked about it a lot. Since we didn't do any fertility medication and did the insem just me and the spermies, we didn't think it was possible for us, so we are beyond shocked and super thrilled, but also quite freaking out...
Alright, just checking in after the ultrasound. ... we are having the boy we hoped for PLUS another boy! !! Yep, TWINS!
sandiego -so sorry that nothing was found on the ultrasound.  wishing you strength in going through this.   to all those who spoke on time flying by -this pregnancy seem so distant compared to the pregnancy with DD.  Life is so busy now, working, cooking, cleaning, running a household, parenting, etc.  This has been the quickest 19 weeks!   AFM -2 weeks ago DD came down with a sinus infection on a Monday.  By that Friday, I had gotten it.  I had been medicating...
cordelia -I would have gotten very nasty to anyone who was trying to move my date to earlier!  I changed my LMP date by one day so they wouldn't put my EDD one day sooner than it should be!  In regards to a large head, and I'm sure you already know this, but they say squatting during delivery can open the pelvic opening by 30%.   knitting -After only gaining a net of 10 lbs. with DD, I have vowed to gain gain gain this time around!  I don't care how big I get!  I'll...
lisedea that must be so hard! Are you and your wife able to switch to spend time with the baby/babies that you don't get to see?
My goodness! Our new spring board has blown up! Spent the last 1 hr 20 minutes catching up! Things have been going pretty well... 16 weeks now. Still haven't heard the heartbeat with the fetoscope Our big ultrasound is May 2! Can't wait to find out the sex. DSp is almost dying in anticipation! We've met with a doula and really liked her and are meeting with the last one next weekend, then deciding on which one we like best. We've also been looking around at bigger houses...
Haven't had much to report, but I have been following along....  OMOM -I HATE getting asked if it will be two bills or one!  Tiger -cereal is better than processes chicken nuggets.... or a hot dog.... or a lunchable... or just cookies....  I have been guilty of all of those these past 12 weeks!  Granite -I have found it VERY hard to cook!  That has lightened up a bit though, and now I can cook on most nights.  On climbing -DD loves to climb on top of the recliner, which...
14 weeks +1.......