or Connect

Posts by hlkm2e

I did my plan for the whole month. On sundays we eat at my IL's, one night a week we eat leftovers, and one night a week we eat somthing from the freezer. This plan is for 3 adults and 2 children. My mom is staying with us right now to help with the babies. 5/5 eggplant parmesan (freezer) 5/6 spinach manicotti, salad 5/7 salmon baked with zucchini 5/8 chicken in lemon sauce, noodles, broccoli 5/9 tacos with fixings 5/10 leftovers 5/11 IL's 5/12 Lasagna...
I can't even remember what we ate yesterday, but it was all from home. Today the kids and dh had cereal and fruit for breakfast, I had frozen waffles. Lunch was leftovers, lemon spaghetti, veggies and chicken. Dinner was at the IL's. Tomorrow dinner is Eggplant Parmesan from the freezer. Breakfast and Lunch will be something simple from the fridge or pantry.
Day one went well for me, too. I had a bunch of girlfriends over and did a mexican theme dinner. I made chicken fajitas, 7 layer dip, and cheese dip all with stuff from the cupboard! Today's meals are/were breakfast - kids sausage, bananas, smoothies - me toast and banana lunch - kids grazed on leftovers - me tuna dinner - my friend is bringing dinner over! Plus, I had extra chicken leftover from the fajitas, so I froze them and will use them the rest of the...
I'm in! I just had twins 5 weeks ago and before they came, I stocked up the pantry and freezer. With the exception of produce, milk, and some chicken, I shouldn't need to buy anything for at the minimum 1 month. But, I enjoy grocery and sometimes go to escape. So, I made up a meal plan for the month and I intend to stick to it. Tonight is leftovers!
I've been reading this mom's blog. It is funny and reasonable healthy. http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/
I just brought my girls home from the NICU. I've been putting them in the bassinet together today and they are automatically pushing their little faces right up against each others face, like they were inside me. I'm a tiny bit paranoid about their breathing like that. Is that pretty normal for them to smoosh themselves together and should I worry about it?
Where can I find them? My girls feet are so tiny and skinny! And they are cold, even with blankets on. I've seen them a couple places online, but I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations.
I'm pumping for my twins that were born at 34 weeks. I have these great containers from the NICU to transport breastmilk. They are hard #5 plastic with a flip top lid. My 2nd baby is coming home tomorrow, so my supply will be gone. Can I wash and reuse this container? Has anyone ever seen these and know where to get them? They are the perfect size for our needs right now and I would love to buy some somewhere.
I'm pumping for my twins that were born at 34 weeks. I have these great containers from the NICU to transport breastmilk. They are hard #5 plastic with a flip top lid. My 2nd baby is coming home tomorrow, so my supply will be gone. Can I wash and reuse this container? Has anyone ever seen these and know where to get them? They are the perfect size for our needs right now and I would love to buy some somewhere.
I'm here! We just moved back into our home that we have been remodeling for the last 4 months. I'm 33 weeks and doing fine. I'm huge, gained 55lbs, but babies are doing great. Est. weight 4lbs and 4lbs 10oz. But obviously those could be off. But good weights for me, since my singletons weren't even 7lbs each. My legs are swelling, but my bp is fine. This twin preg. thing is feeling less and less comfortable, that is for sure! Hope everyone else is doing well!