or Connect

Posts by hlkm2e

I used a Mayawrap with my first 2 children. I really love them and they work well, but I'm craving something a little prettier. I've seen a couple other brands in person with lovely fabric, but the width seems to be much shorter than my Maya's were. Can you recommend a brand with pretty fabric, even trendy fabric, that has a nice width similar to the maya? I would love it if there were girly and manly fabrics, we are having twins and my dh will be doing a lot...
I agree with the PP. High order multiples occur when cycles are unmonitored. Even with Clomid, the dr. can and should monitor how many follicles you have and only have an IUI or sex if they number is 1 or 2. With IVF, you decide how many embryo's to put back. We put 3 the first time and had 1 child, 2 the second time and had 1 child, and 2 the third time and have twins. You aren't going to put back 2 embryo's and get quintuplets. The only reason we put back 2 and...
Dinner tonight is chicken breasts, proabably just grilled on the stove. Then I'm going to use up the boxes of stuffing and au gratin potatoes I have. I have some asparagus in the fridge that needs to be cooked and stuff for a salad. Should be yummy. Breakfast was the last of the TJ's poptarts which the kids aren't so crazy about and lunch was snack trays and frozen french bread pizza for me. It's so nice to be able to see into my pantry again!
We had homemade pizza last night and a pork roast I put in the crockpot today. Everything from the pantry and/or freezer/fridge. Tons of leftover pot roast for the next few days for lunch. We are going to the IL's for dinner tomorrow. I picked up our 1/8 of a cow today at the farm. So, we will definitely be having some beef next week, lol. It came to 81lbs, but many of those cuts are more than 1lb, so I'm figuring beef 2x a week including leftovers. So, if I just...
Quote: Originally Posted by BunnySlippers I can't seem to find the no knead recipe. Would you mind posting it again? Here's a nice big thread about the no knead recipe. http://www.mothering.com/discussions...d.php?t=555910 Also, gooogle no knead bread recipe and you'll get a bunch of helpful links Quote: Originally Posted by avengingophelia I am not in this challenge, but am hoping you mamas can help me all the same....
Still going strong here. We had roasted chicken last night and we will eat the leftovers today. I made my grocery list for this week and the meal plan for next. I had a pork roast, whole chicken and ground beef in the freezer. I will be making a crockpot pork roast with potatoes and carrots, whole roasted chicken with stuffing and corn, and tacos next week. They should all last 2 days and then we will have homemade pizza on the other day. I only need to get milk,...
Playdress 32552 leggins 32554 playdress dots 32556 basically if you put in numbers around these, you'll probably get other winter stuff at the sale prices, plus you can look on the left side and there will be links to other stuff. The place to put the item number in is on the top right hand side. Good luck.
The winter stuff is still there, all you need is the item code. I have my packing slips if you want me to look something up. Are you looking for playdresses? Girls or babies?
They have containers similar to that at Target for much better prices. There stock is always changing, but we have a set and I see new stuff there all the time. They also have them on their website.
Another question. When you are using glass, do any of you have problems with a clutsy partner? One who is genuinely careful, but is just really clumsy. I know I could handle glass, but honestly, he breaks glasses loading them into the dishwasher.