or Connect

Posts by MrsGregory

Ya'know, I'm tickled that my traditional way of eating has become a "thing" for people not raised with this food lifestyle.  I'm happy because I believe that our way of eating, and life, helps keep us very, very healthy.  I have a memory of not 1, not 2, but 3 related by blood women that saw 100 or more years of independent life on this earth. (We let the men go early, in their late 80s or early 90s, the poor dears just don't have the same kind of stamina.)  That being...
Mine grinds her teeth, I also redirect.  It's not "naughty", so I just gently tell her to stop and then kiss her, or if we're having a super-awesome day, I'll ask what her teeth are doing so she can re-direct herself.  It's only harmful if it becomes a habit, by my understanding.
We're still nursing justalittlebit at 16 months, I admit I did not nurse in public very frequently, but I never had a problem when I did.  I don't consider in my own home "public", no matter who is there, but I never had a problem with any guests either.  My male relatives are always pretty quick to excuse themselves from "women's business", and if a lady nursing her female child isn't women's business, well then I guess we just don't know what is.  But I doubt they were...
Whoah, Lazurii, is that your hair?  I am obscenely jealous!
We qualified and shopped with only my husband's income considered.  At that time, I was working full-time and planned to continue doing so after starting a family.  No one ever asked us why my income and credit wasn't considered.  It was our personal choice.   In the USA, your mortgage is based on your income and expected ability to repay the loan.  We applied for a mortgage using only my husband's income, however we did list me as an owner of the home.  If your family's...
We had mice rather badly at our apartment building in Richmond.  It was an old building that had been fitted and retro-fitted and modified and restored within an inch of it's life, and was currently serving as nine apartments.  I want to second, third or otherwise strongly suggest the "animal solution", as in, get a terrier or a few cats.  (Two or three cats rather than one, cats aren't guaranteed mousers so with one you may get a dud, and they are social animals.)  Out...
Let me please advise you to work on that carpet first, yourself.  Steam, especially on old stains/smells can make the situation so much worse.  Most cleaners will use steam.  If that was my house, and my carpet (and I'm assuming carpet over concrete, the standard here in Central TX), I'd yank back the carpet and apply a biological cleaner all over.  After that dried, I'd lay the carpet back down and apply biological cleaner all over that too.  Once done, I'd see if I...
Is what she's being brought available in your house? When I sat I was transported, provided meals and paid by the supervised children's parents.  I assumed that was the norm.  Mind you, this was two decades ago.
Awww, MrsBone, that's really very nice of you to say.  It makes me happy to make you happy! 
I know I'm up to date on tetanus.  Always am.    (I'm very accident prone.)